Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

50 minutes later...they're all gone 😞

edited: I changed search from "Lunch" to 1:00pm and reservations are showing now 😄
Yeah I've noticed that using the "lunch" "breakfast" "dinner" things NEVER shows much of anything. Tend to have waaaaay better luck picking a specific time. And if you don't see anything right away, click the next time, then back again, and so on and so forth. You'll sometimes get different results each time. If after a few times refreshing you still don't see anything, that's probably all there is for the time being.

FYI I'm about to release a BB res for 11:10 a.m. on Aug. 25. If anyone is interested, DM me and I'll coordinate the drop.

FYI Oga's Cantina available for 4 people TOMORROW July 8th , just got one for 11am for 2 people tomorrow July 8th , GO GO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-162606_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-162606_Disneyland.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
FYI Oga's Cantina available for 4 people TOMORROW July 8th , just got one for 11am for 2 people tomorrow July 8th , GO GO.
I've been checking for Saturday (my actual birthday) but thus far, no luck. It's not a deal breaker for us but it would be nice if we could snag one!

So I’m finally seeing reservations for Labor Day but I get all the way to end and keep getting an error message. Tried computer and phone and different restaurants. Disney IT SUCKS

So I’m finally seeing reservations for Labor Day but I get all the way to end and keep getting an error message. Tried computer and phone and different restaurants. Disney IT SUCKS

I keep getting "There are no schedules available for the date selected" for Labor Day. Does that mean they are gone or that they haven't been posted yet?

I was just going to say that while I was able to get ressies for the 4th and 5th the 6th is showing nothing again. I have checked starting at midnight all the way to a few minutes ago. I don't get why they wouldn't at least release an entire weekend. Esp since it is a holiday weekend. SO frustrating. I really wanted to do BB and didn't get it for the 4th or 5th so as I said started at midnight and kept checking all night and this morning and now nothing. I am not going to do that every day forever and prob won't get it. So bummed.

We just returned from WDW. We tend not to make dinner reservations as we usually end up cancelling but we heard several families trying to make dinner reservations without success. It really depends on where and when you are trying. There is walk availability at different places (Epcot: Rose n Crown, Disney Springs: Edison, City Works, HOBs, Ragland Road early or late). We tend to eat appys at the bar and did hear some adults complaining at families taking up bar seats but we get it because the bars are walk up. We used Open Table for Morimotos.

I was just going to say that while I was able to get ressies for the 4th and 5th the 6th is showing nothing again. I have checked starting at midnight all the way to a few minutes ago. I don't get why they wouldn't at least release an entire weekend. Esp since it is a holiday weekend. SO frustrating. I really wanted to do BB and didn't get it for the 4th or 5th so as I said started at midnight and kept checking all night and this morning and now nothing. I am not going to do that every day forever and prob won't get it. So bummed.
Try doing a res alert via one of the free sites (there are paid ones too but I used a free one and it worked great). I set up one for BB and Napa Rose bc those didn't show up for my dates at the 60 day out mark and I got tired of blindly checking every day. I got notifications immediately when the times I asked for came open. Now, because it seems DL releases post-60-day times at 12am PT, I got the alerts at 3am ET, and since I wasn't up because, yanno, 3am haha, I didn't see them until 7 am ET. But there were still plenty of times available for both at that point. Super helpful.

I keep getting "There are no schedules available for the date selected" for Labor Day. Does that mean they are gone or that they haven't been posted yet?
IT was clearly having issues earlier today but I was finally able to get a couple dinner reservations for Friday and Saturday. It looks as if only a couple restaurants released reservations. Make sure to check frequently and use actual time rather than lunch or dinner. I don’t think Sunday and Monday are out yet but who knows.

IT was clearly having issues earlier today but I was finally able to get a couple dinner reservations for Friday and Saturday. It looks as if only a couple restaurants released reservations. Make sure to check frequently and use actual time rather than lunch or dinner. I don’t think Sunday and Monday are out yet but who knows.
I was able to get Sunday yesterday, but still no luck with Monday.

Still not seeing anything opening up for DTD restaurants for the week of 8/22.... 🤨🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter