Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I hit the 60-day mark for the first day of our trip. It's a non-park arrival day, and we're staying at DCA, so I was thinking Napa Rose. Got up a tad after 6 am ET. Tons of Oga's, but beyond that just the same ole same ole that always seems to be there (Craftsmen, Wine Country, Cafe Orleans). What's the deal with Napa? I even looked back at other days out of curiosity but don't see it popping up. I know some things aren't showing up right at the 60-day mark.

Also, anyone had any luck at all with Blue Bayou? Tomorrow is the first day I can book our ADRs for our park days, so I will be up right at 6 am ET. Looks like Oga's will be easy, but beyond that...
We've been watching Blue Bayou as well. Still no schedule after August 13th.

I had Ogas and Lamplighter reservations today. Ogas was only about 50% full. At lamplighters they sat 2 of us at a table for 5 and most of the tables around us were empty. It was weird.
Honestly I think it's more about staffing vs. capacity at this point for everything (even total park reservations/tickets). If they were fully staffed literally tens of thousands of more guests could easily be accommodated. Look inside most sit-down restaurants, almost empty or many tables free all day yet no app reservation times.

Going to be dropping Carthay Circle Lounge ... party of 2... for Saturday, July 3rd at 11:20am.

I’ll hold it for a bit just in case anyone here wants it 😊

I know this is a long shot but if anyone has blue bayou for July 5-8 I am desperately trying to get reservations for partners bday

Just be ready when they start opening reservations for more allowed capacity.
I expect it to be any day now and just waiting for the Twitter Notifications.
Are there any specific Twitter or Instagram accounts you follow for updated DLR park updates. Especially updates ride times more accurate then the Disneyland app?

Anyone going July 10th and want a napa rose 7:30 reservation for 2? Planning on cancelling but wanted to ask here first….

My daughter got both Blue Bayou and Carthay Circle while at the parks yesterday and today. Don't give up!!
I will say, checking day of while at the parks is ALWAYS a good idea. We've had a lot of success with the refresh method day of at WDW, as people drop/change resy's a lot throughout the day.

I have been checking all day every day for Blue Bayou for 7/6. If we get it, it will be the first time my mom will eat in a restaurant since the pandemic started!

Last edited:
I have a reservation for 4 at Lamplight Lounge for Monday 7/5 at 1:25pm that I don't need. Anyone want to try and grab it when I cancel? LMK and we can coordinate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter