Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I have a reservation at Trader Sam’s that I will be cancelling.
Thursday, February 24th at 9:15pm for 4 people.
Message me if someone can use it so we can time when I drop it.

I just realized when I had to rebook my reservations I made them for the wrong day. 🤦🏼‍♀️ The problem is they are for this week. I know I can get on the standby by list at Olga’s but I think my dream of blue bayou has gone up in smoke. I am debating whether to sign up for mouse dining for the next two days.

My loss is someone’s gain. I am willing to coordinate releasing them or even better a day trade.
Olga’s Wednesday 1/12 11:30 for 5
Blue Bayou 1/12 430 for 5

Apologies in advance, as I’m sure this has been discussed. Anyone know what’s going on with Tortilla Jo’s reservations? They don’t seem to be releasing very many times? I booked 60 days out and they only had 3:50 or 6:30. Very strange. I keep checking to see if I can get an earlier slot than 6:30 for dinner, but nothing has popped up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

We are heading to the parks in two weeks! But with the current surge in COVID cases we are rethinking some of our dining reservations. Which sit down places have outdoor seating?

Carnation Cafe?
Cafe Orleans?
Lamplight Lounge? (walk up only? Or can reservation folks request outside?)
Wine Country Trattoria?
Plaza Inn breakfast?

Blue Bayou? (I know they are totally indoor, but are the tables spaced fairly distant?)

We are heading to the parks in two weeks! But with the current surge in COVID cases we are rethinking some of our dining reservations. Which sit down places have outdoor seating?

Carnation Cafe?
Cafe Orleans?
Wine Country Trattoria?
Plaza Inn breakfast?

Blue Bayou? (I know they are totally indoor, but are the tables spaced fairly distant?)

All of those have outdoor seating (you might be able to request outdoors at Lamplight if you check-in in person) and Blue Bayou felt like tables were spread out a little bit, but not a whole lot. Carthay Circle has the Alfresco Dining option, which is outside.

Carnation Cafe?
Cafe Orleans?
Wine Country Trattoria?
Plaza Inn breakfast?

Even though these all have outdoor seating you might not get a choice of in or out. You can ask but they might say no. Just to prepare you that this can happen. There’s really no distancing going on anymore so I would avoid BB if you’re worried about that.

Apologies in advance, as I’m sure this has been discussed. Anyone know what’s going on with Tortilla Jo’s reservations? They don’t seem to be releasing very many times? I booked 60 days out and they only had 3:50 or 6:30. Very strange. I keep checking to see if I can get an earlier slot than 6:30 for dinner, but nothing has popped up? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tortilla Jo's reservations are available now. I just booked our trip in late Feb. Good luck!

Agree. We asked to be seated outside at Carnation Cafe. Was told no. After we were seated they were seating people out there. We were not given a reason. The CM seemed to be having a bad day.

Even though these all have outdoor seating you might not get a choice of in or out. You can ask but they might say no. Just to prepare you that this can happen. There’s really no distancing going on anymore so I would avoid BB if you’re worried about that.

Yeah, I thought that some places might not being seating outside due to time of day, weather, capacity, staffing, etc. When we visited in June we sat outside at River Belle, but the cast member was pretty hesitant about our request.

Of the options with outdoor seating are there places where one might be most likely to have the outside request met? Is the walk-up at Lamplight Boardwalk always seated outside?

It might hurt too much to miss BB again, so maybe I'll just have to convince myself that it is the same as being "outside" and hope for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter