Has anyone had an AP extension to reflect the closure period?

Still waiting on my Platinum. Mine expires 8/7/20 and nothing has changed.

Mine is missing from my account, logged out and back in and its still missing. Then I logged into my account on the webpage and nothing there. Pass didn’t expire until end of May

Last edited:
Checked mine again this morning when I woke up - our Gold Passes (DVC) were extended from 8/11 to 12/6. This is actually awesome for us - I'd seen someone post that their Gold was only extended two weeks less than that - that they'd taken off for the blockout dates in April. We have a trip booked 11/29 - 12/6, so this extension covers it now. If they took out for blockouts, it would not have. At least something "good" came out of this.

Checked mine again this morning when I woke up - our Gold Passes (DVC) were extended from 8/11 to 12/6. This is actually awesome for us - I'd seen someone post that their Gold was only extended two weeks less than that - that they'd taken off for the blockout dates in April. We have a trip booked 11/29 - 12/6, so this extension covers it now. If they took out for blockouts, it would not have. At least something "good" came out of this.
Well, so now I'll be paranoid since this is only showing up on MDE on my phone. The website still shows the old expiration dates. I just took screenshots of the dates on my phone in case something changes.

It seems like they started with Gold and Silver? Haven't seen reports of Platinum being extended yet? Why is everything so manual?

This might not be the right place to ask but is there any word on how/when partial refunds will be handled?

This might not be the right place to ask but is there any word on how/when partial refunds will be handled?
We called yesterday on mom's for a partial refund. Said they would call back in 72 hrs. Also yesterday mine and DH DVC Gold AP's still showed expiration on 9/16/20 and today is 1/11/21. So hopefully this means they are now working on getting AP's figured out.

Did your original pass expire 3/17? And then you renewed to the Florida Resident Pass? If that’s the case they gave you your 1 day on the old pass and then started your new pass.
I didn’t. The CS rep a few years ago messed up and gave me and my DH regular non fl passes and then had to fix it. For 2 years now we have been renewing the Fl res ones.

Checked this morning and my Gold pass that was set to expire on 7/18/20 was extended to 11/12/29. I can breath a bit easier as I have a 7/18 check in and just waiting for more info on the reservation system now.

Well.. my friend had a voucher that expires 2030 for a platinum annual pass. I was checking my dates to see if my platinum APs had been extended yet (they haven't) and noticed that between yesterday and today, her voucher had disappeared, and her ticket now expires in July.

Two Platinum passes (non-FL resident) extended from 7/3 to 10/29. Worked out okay for us. We check out of Fort Wilderness on 10/30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter