• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone gotten an actual crib from Disney in their resort room?

MunchkinSweetPea

Mouseketeer
Has anyone requested and received an actual crib in their resort room instead of the pack'n'play? Which resort were you staying at and how did you go about making the request? What kind of crib was it? Pictures help. TIA

We rented from a company called "A Baby's Best Friend" for our stay two years in a row. I was too scared of the pack n play since my son was never in one at home. I figured pay the rental fee and KNOW he will sleep instead of hoping and stressing on how the week would go. I had no problems each time with the rental and they were great with delivery and pick up. I did not rent their sheets or blankets since I took our own. I wanted the least change for his sleeping arrangements as possible.

We had a crib at the CR this past April. It was a giant white metal crib. It was very clean but we used our own sheet.

We just requested it when we booked but we had to ask again after we got to our room.

We had a crib at the CR this past April. It was a giant white metal crib. It was very clean but we used our own sheet.

We just requested it when we booked but we had to ask again after we got to our room.

Thank you! I'm going to note it in our room request now and be sure to ask at check in.

Usually the deluxes have cribs. We stay at BWV and they provide a pack n play in the room, but when we've called they've brought a crib. Same with AKV. Had a pack n play in our DVC room but called & asked for a crib & got it.

for what is worth, a couple of my grandkids, granted not all trips were Disney related, some of our worse nights were nights where we had the metal cribs instead of pack n plays. babies were older at times of travel. for us it seems the baby had more to do with how they slept while traveling that what they slept in

We stayed at the AKL back in April and the villa we stayed at came with a pack n play. However, upon request they provided us with a crib(we made our request a few weeks before our trip) The crib is actually a little smaller than the standard crib....I believe any Disney resort will provide you with a crib at your request and availability.

I've had the Pack n play and those are just horrible. My son never sleep well I it. I've decided for my next trip to request the bed rails and have him sleep in the second bed. My last trip with him, I ended up sleeping with him and my husband in the second in our last night, and that was the best night he had!

My son receives a continuous overnight feed via his g tube so bed sharing is out of the question. Maybe I should call SSR and see if they have real cribs if not I may rent one. For one night a pack n play is fine but not for a week.

We rented a crib from A Baby's Best Friend approximately 7 years ago. They dropped it off at the resort and picked it up at the end of our stay. It was effortless. I recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter