has anyone ever had this problem with airline websites?

rhiannonwales

I sometimes stare so much that I see perversion in
I have a flight booked on Continental for september.Well recently they had a schedule change which would have prevented me from meeting someone there.Not a problem i just had them switch me to a different flight.A little earlirer than i wanted but i would live.However, in order to place me on the new flight, i lost the excellent seats that i had.The plane is about 75% filled already, and most of the seats are not together.I luckily got 3 all together but the person i spoke to told me to keep an eye on the seating pinpointer on my online itinerary as people cancel all the time and i might get a better seat.

Well...........i cant access my updated itinerary online.I haven't been able to for over a week.I called their techinichal help and they are baffled as to why it's only shoing for them and not me.What i want to know is..... had this happened to anyone else and if so how long did it take to fix it? Thanks,
:pinkbounc :bounce:

nope can't say that I have ever had this probelm. aren't computers wonderful? just keep calling htem about it. its possible it could be somethign with the cookies in your computer and thats why its not showing.....

Sometimes you have to hit the refresh button to reload your page, also try clearing your cache (go to tools, internet options,and delete temporary internet files)

Won't help if the problem is with Continental site but if not this may help.

Well i emptied my cache, cleaned out all my cookies, logged out of continentals site and logged back in again.........But no change :(
Oh well it was worth a shot, guess i will have to call them again..........
Thanks for the advice :):earsgirl: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter