Has anyone else seen this! Price drop??/

keithomas

Disney Dad, Trip Planner, & Photographer
I was just looking at the Screamscape website and they list a possible "rollback" on prices for bottled drinks??!!!! Cokes would drop from $2.50 to $2.00 and water from $2.50 to $1.50. Sounds too good to be true, but that is the report. Effective date of change is supposed to be early February. I sure hope so...save me a few dollars in June!

this would be great (typical though, I'll miss it since I'm traveling the end of this month..:rolleyes: ) Maybe it has something to do with surveys- I was stopped as we left the MK last year and asked tons of questions - my main complaint was the food prices seemed "over the top" for me...especially considering quality of a lot of it. Maybe others have also voiced complaints and they have listened???

I'm going near the beginning of February. Hopefully this will be in place to have some effect on my food budget.

Thanks for the heads up! :D

If it's true, I think it's a great thing. I certainly bought my fair share of bottled water and powerade back in September. Boy, it was hot. Mickey

It's a good thing.:) Just hope it doesn't come in a smaller package.

It's a good thing. Just hope it doesn't come in a smaller package.

I totally agree, many times with the decrease in prices, comes a decrease in size. I will give them the benefit of the doubt! We also get alot of the bottled water when we are there, so if the price does decrease, and the size does not, then we will definitely be in luck!

I wonder if this had anything to do with WDW allowing Frito Lay to supply snacks in the parks. Frito Lay is owned by PEPSI!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter