Has anyone done the Disney Cupcake Crawl?

I had my first cupcake at the yacht club in Jan and it was amazing. It was so much more than a cupcake. If there's a cupcake walk I'm in.

Count me in!

I would SO do this.

Calories don't count when your @ Disney- right?!?! :rotfl2:

I'm in starting December 30th; it'll be too crowded to ride anything, I might as well eat cupcakes.

I have tried quite a few disney cupcakes and I was disappointed in each and every one. :sad2: Granted I might be very picky, Georgetown Cupcake is two blocks from where I work! :rolleyes1

Raenstoirm said:
I have tried quite a few disney cupcakes and I was disappointed in each and every one. :sad2: Granted I might be very picky, Georgetown Cupcake is two blocks from where I work! :rolleyes1

I agree. They are dry and way too sweet most the time.

In October, there was a terrific Carrot Cake cupcake at Backlot Express, I think, that was fabulous. Unlike most carrot cake, this one didn't have any nuts in it (I had them check, allergic to walnuts). It was fabulous. Now I want to try some of those other ones when I go in two weeks!

I've never done the crawl but I usually do try a few when we are there. So far my favorite was the Dulche de Leche cupcake from the Contempo Cafe. Oh my it was amazing! I will be looking for the cappucino at Pizza Planet on our next trip.

644f5128-79e8-4705-bc00-a61122d32565_zpse416d6c2.jpg

bbluvsdis said:
I've never done the crawl but I usually do try a few when we are there. So far my favorite was the Dulche de Leche cupcake from the Contempo Cafe. Oh my it was amazing! I will be looking for the cappucino at Pizza Planet on our next trip.

Yep, that gets my vote too. Reason enough to stay at the CR

we did our own crawl... word of advise, do this with a partner as the cupcakes are HUGE... this is one thing that isn't really stressed every thread that mentions cupcakes. They are like mini cakes. And be warned... one that we had on our list, the carmel one in Germany, was not being made in December when we went in 2012. good luck and enjoy!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter