Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

I tried this code for a one way rental to PC for our Sept cruise. Base price is $80-something with this code and only $50-something with my BJs code. It must be better for long term rentals or same location pick up & drop off.

Glad someone is getting a good deal. :goodvibes

I tried this code for a one way rental to PC for our Sept cruise. Base price is $80-something with this code and only $50-something with my BJs code. It must be better for long term rentals or same location pick up & drop off.

Glad someone is getting a good deal. :goodvibes

I really do think it matters where you are renting for this code. After my great luck last month in Orlando, I tried using if for my parents in Jacksonville, FL two weeks ago and it was actually cheaper without the code so definitely keep checking and trying different ones.

I just Used BCD code X474200 with coupon code of MUWZ023 for a premium car reservation for our 4/14-4/21/2012 spring break trip. :cool1:
The total is $225+73 tax/fees=$298 :teacher:
The coupon code said it applies but it didn't change the price of the reservation. :confused:
Does anyone have a coupon code that changed the price of the reservation? :worship:
Good Luck All,
Joe

I just Used BCD code X474200 with coupon code of MUWZ023 for a premium car reservation for our 4/14-4/21/2012 spring break trip. :cool1:
The total is $225+73 tax/fees=$298 :teacher:
The coupon code said it applies but it didn't change the price of the reservation. :confused:
Does anyone have a coupon code that changed the price of the reservation? :worship:
Good Luck All,
Joe

Budget does not take the coupon price off until you return the car. As long as it says "coupon applies" somewhere on your reservation than it will be credited to you at drop off.

I will be using this code in Burbank in 2 weeks. Just wondering if anyone encountered any problems - like them asking for a coupon or any other documentation. I haven't rented a car in years and I'm really nervous about this! TIA :scared1:

We have not, but friends did a few weeks ago. No problem at all. They were told it's a public code with no coupon required.

used it to book minivan for November 8-14. Total 298.88 less the $25 coupon that should be applied. Now just debating between the minivan for a total around $275 or the full size have booked through Alamo through Costco discount and coupon for total $259. Leaning toward the minivan though we won't be doing too much driving while there -- still keeps my 3 kids separated a little more and less chance of hearing "she's touching me"

So has anyone actually completed the rental with this code lately? I have a successful reservation, but like everyone else, am worried I will get Johnny Law at the desk who will decline the coupon. Is there a rapid rental kiosk or something where someone can rent the car without talking to a counter agent at MCO? I know at other airports, I've used agentless kiosks to rent cars.

The only way I've heard you can bypass the counter is if you have Fastbreak. I signed up for Fastbreak hoping to bypass the counter. Called to get it added to my pre paid resi and was told if I add Fastbreak, my cost of the rental goes up. I have used the promo code for my June 2012 resi.

I did my reservation for June 2012 for 10 days for a minivan and got the same price ($1.00 more) for 2012 that I did when I used the code for 2010. :cool1:

The only way I've heard you can bypass the counter is if you have Fastbreak. I signed up for Fastbreak hoping to bypass the counter. Called to get it added to my pre paid resi and was told if I add Fastbreak, my cost of the rental goes up. I have used the promo code for my June 2012 resi.

With Fastbreak, you bypass the long line INSIDE the terminal but you still have to use a *manned* counter/desk in the garage (where there's USUALLY no line or few in it).

This is a public Travelocity code that anyone can use without any documentation needed. I've only heard of one person complain that their family member had a problem. It was a strange phenomenon because everybody else here has had no problem for a couple of years now.

I should be getting my Fastbreak card in the mail soon. I will just bypass the counter in the inside and head directly to the garage counter. The way it sounded is I had to stay inside as I didn't have my Fastbreak number attached to my resi. Thank you for your help!

With Fastbreak, you bypass the long line INSIDE the terminal but you still have to use a *manned* counter/desk in the garage (where there's USUALLY no line or few in it).

This is a public Travelocity code that anyone can use without any documentation needed. I've only heard of one person complain that their family member had a problem. It was a strange phenomenon because everybody else here has had no problem for a couple of years now.

I should be getting my Fastbreak card in the mail soon. I will just bypass the counter in the inside and head directly to the garage counter. The way it sounded is I had to stay inside as I didn't have my Fastbreak number attached to my resi. Thank you for your help!

I'm not sure about other airport set-ups but at MCO (Orlando) this is the format.

You're welcome! Enjoy your trip!

I am not certain that will work. I think that your reservation has to be booked as a Fastbreak reservation in order to use the kiosk. Whenever I have used Fastbreak, the kiosk already has my paperwork with a key to the car that they have reserved for me. Maybe you will be okay but just wanted to post my experience.

anyone know if when renting from Budget do they give you a specific car (van) or do you pick one yourself from the parking area once you have your paperwork?

FYI

this code seems to only work on a multiple day rental.
My one day to the port rental was more then with the DIS discount by about $40.

But, my 2day rental was $38 dollars less with the travelocity discount.

Thanks for posting.....

Has anyone used a gift certificate towards their reservation?
Care to share your experience with redemption?

I can't seem to enter it in my reservation, ( like you need to do for National and Alamo) and I really don't want any issues when I get there.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter