• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harry Potter Weekend

fluffycow333

Mouseketeer
Anyone else been watching? I'm getting sick of the same commercials over and over again. Also, Order of the Phoenix is clashing with a football game this evening:sad2:. Guess I'll just have to record it.

...I've actually been an avowed Harry Potter hater for 9 years now, but I've caught some of the movies this weekend and I think I'm slowly being converted...

i watched it on friday saturday had to go shopping and wasnt home in time and was so sick i slept all sunday until just now

...I've actually been an avowed Harry Potter hater for 9 years now, but I've caught some of the movies this weekend and I think I'm slowly being converted...

its pretty much inevitable, Harry Potter sucks you in. but its not a bad thing, at all.:)

♥Ariel♥;38944155 said:
i havent been buttttt november 19. midnight. ima be at the harry potter premier. Anyone else?

I wish! But I'm in the middle of the fall play performances for my school so that's a show night. And since it's play weekend I have to be in school the entire day or else no performing. Add in the fact that my school day w/ 0-hour gym starts at 6:30, I'm waiting until Saturday.

It's KILLING me though! I was gonna dress up a Moaning Myrtle and go w/ my friend who is also insanely obsessed with HP and it was gonna be totally awesome! :sad2:

I really want to go to the midnight showing of part 2. I might make my friend go with me, because she made me go see Eclipse at midnight.

I wish! But I'm in the middle of the fall play performances for my school so that's a show night. And since it's play weekend I have to be in school the entire day or else no performing. Add in the fact that my school day w/ 0-hour gym starts at 6:30, I'm waiting until Saturday.

It's KILLING me though! I was gonna dress up a Moaning Myrtle and go w/ my friend who is also insanely obsessed with HP and it was gonna be totally awesome! :sad2:
aw that sucks! luckily my school starts thanksgiving break next wendsday and friday is my day where i have no important classes so my moms letting me skip since the teachers are just about done with classwork and about to start showing movies.

to play the sixth movie!! they always play 1-5 and i love them but i've seen them so many times!

They really just need to have Harry Potter weekend every weekend. I mean, why not? Isn't it at least once a month already? lol I don't get it. I love Harry Potter, but I've always wondered why they never play any other movies. I guess fans love Harry so much that they'll suffer through all the commercials and watch all the movies over and over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter