HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

+1 to the club level food question. Who's been there lately?

Also, if we are staying club level but check in around 7 am to get our express passes, can we get breakfast in the lounge before we go to the parks? Thanks.

Yes you should be able to go in. When we arrived, they gave us our room keys/express passes, which you use to get into the lounge, even though our room wasn’t ready until hours later. Once the room was ready they texted us the room number and we were then able to go directly to it. Pretty great system really.

What quick serve options are available for breakfast at Hard Rock? I can't seem to find anything on that front.

Does anyone know if movies are currently being shown on the pool deck? TIA!
ETA: Also, is there musical entertainment on the pool deck? We just loved lit last time we stayed.
We were there last week and they played a movie the one night we were down by the pool. There wasn't any live music the two afternoons we were at the pool.

Reactions: CJK
How do we get to Volcano Bay from HR? Is there a direct bus?

There is a direct bus. We went mid-day last time and waited maybe 20 min. This time we want to get there by opening, so I was planning to ask at the front desk about the best time to get one the bus for that.

There is a direct bus. We went mid-day last time and waited maybe 20 min. This time we want to get there by opening, so I was planning to ask at the front desk about the best time to get one the bus for that.

Thank you. Yes, we might want to go for the EPA one morning at 9, so I would imagine busses start an hour ahead?

For anyone that stayed at Hard Rock this summer/recently, did you find that you needed reservations for lunch and/or dinner at The Kitchen? I know normally that hasn't been the case but it seems to have changed at other UO dining places in the past several months - TIA!

For anyone that stayed at Hard Rock this summer/recently, did you find that you needed reservations for lunch and/or dinner at The Kitchen? I know normally that hasn't been the case but it seems to have changed at other UO dining places in the past several months - TIA!
We got food both at dinner time and during lunch time. Didn't have to make reservations for either time, but we were there during these past weekdays. YMMV on weekends!

If you are a Hard Rick rewards member, pay attention to the sign that says rewards check in. Long line to check in or out in main line, but only had to wait for one party before me at the rewards checkin. Score.

If you are a Hard Rick rewards member, pay attention to the sign that says rewards check in. Long line to check in or out in main line, but only had to wait for one party before me at the rewards checkin. Score.
Can you use the Hard Rock Rewards Member line even if you didn't book the room thru them? I'm a member but booked the room thru Universal. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter