• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Star Wars Day!!

Bought the new Claudia Gray novel yesterday, Bloodline. About 6 chapters in so far.

Sporting a Millennium Falcon specifications t-shirt under my button-down at work today.

DD9 wore the top of her Rey costume to school today, complete with Rey's hairstyle and Yoda socks. Nerd mom and proud!

My brother bought this when he was drunk on a flight before Christmas....seems only right to wear it today....

Attachments

• 20160122_142827.jpg
    20160122_142827.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
giphy.gif

I wasn't able to do much today because my finals week is next week and I had work today, but I did wear my Force Awakens t-shirt, and I'm drinking tea out of my "Judge Me By My Size, Do you?" mug (which is funny because I'm only about 5 ft). I managed to be one of the first on my library's hold list for the new novel, "Bloodline" so I was able to pick that up today.

I also watched this video several times...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter