• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy PCC2.0 Announcement Day!

Well it looks like nothing is going to be accomplished today. I just know 2 minutes after I leave the computer the show will be up.

Dont worry im Sure that you will be able to do somethings :)

Anyways I've been on here since 9:00am English Time and its now 2:30pm English Time waiting and trust me I havent done anything lol

So when can I sign up for the speaker's series?

Can I go twice?

Can I take photos?

Can I have the speakers autograph a DIS Thong?

Will there be punch and pie served?

What about sugar free versions?

Can I put in a reservation to sit next to Todd?
He asks the best questions!

I need a time frame of when the podcast will be up. I actually have some things I need to do today but I can't break myself away from the computer. The laundry, bank, painting all need to wait.

It will be up between now and then :)... There is no set time frame. Pete and Max get it up when it is ready. Go do your errands, the info won't change.

Renysmom said:
It will be up between now and then :)... There is no set time frame. Pete and Max get it up when it is ready. Go do your errands, the info won't change.

can I vote for now rather than then?

This is what i was just thinking

David Cameron Just became leader of the British Goverment and I fought "I dont care" we find out whos going on the cruise !!! :)

I'm totally kicking myself for cancelling this now. Stupid bills. Stupid house.

Why can't everything be free?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter