Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista

ExpatDisneyLover

DIS Veteran
I just finished an 11 night stay at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Palm Parkway.:thumbsup2

On the positive side - I got a really good rate through lastminutetravel.com - $56/night - well worth the money - very good value.

The room was nice - microwave and fridge in mine - great for cheap meals. Flat screen tv, nice, comfortable beds. Complimentary parking and internet! Good hot breakfast - omlets, eggs, sausage, waffles, juice, milk, coffee etc. Good location fairly near DTD - Winn Dixie close by off Lake Rd. - access to public bus Link 50, complimentary shuttle to Epcot but limited in times and passenger capacity.

On the negative side - Some days breakfast was a mad house so I ate in my room. Some nights the shuttle was full to capacity and beyond - so I rode the public bus the last night. There is a pool but it is small. No coin Laundry onsite but they let me use the one at the hotel next door.

Overall this is a really good hotel value! I would definitely stay here again!

Happy to give a :thumbsup2 to the Hampton Inn LBV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter