Hampton inn Buffalo Airport Park sleep fly

tbee

Earning My Ears
Hoping for some reviews on the Hampton Inn Buffalo Airport hotel. We will be flying out if Buffalo in early March and have booked this hotel for one night. There are not a lot of reviews in regards to the parking facilities. If anyone has any information to share it I would really appreciate it. TIA

Hoping for some reviews on the Hampton Inn Buffalo Airport hotel. We will be flying out if Buffalo in early March and have booked this hotel for one night. There are not a lot of reviews in regards to the parking facilities. If anyone has any information to share it I would really appreciate it. TIA

Are you sold on the Hampton? We really like the Stay bridge Suites for park and fly. If you book it through trinityreservations.com its around a $130 for room and up too 2 weeks parking. If you go to the canadian board and do a search for buffalo park and fly u will find reviews.

Are you sold on the Hampton? We really like the Stay bridge Suites for park and fly. If you book it through trinityreservations.com its around a $130 for room and up too 2 weeks parking. If you go to the canadian board and do a search for buffalo park and fly u will find reviews.
Unfortunately the Staybridge was sold out for the night we needed.

Oh crappy. What about the Sleep Inn that would be my second pick. I found the Hampton pricey for a park and fly.
Actually it was the sleep inn that was sold out. I just booked the Staybridge and saved about $80! Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter