Halloween Pricing on Disney Merch- A RANT

jesses_disney_girl

Earning My Ears
Ok so I know that everyone is sick of hearing about Disney and the outrageous prices that they charge for merchandise and whatnot within the parks. But I'm so upset about not being able to purchase a poison apple mug whenever I was in Disneyland in October (they were sold out and restocked a few days later after we had left) that I needed to get this out! Lol. So I look online to purchase one, since I was able to score an Evil Queen costume from Target on sale after Halloween last week for $10, and they're going for like $30+!!! It's crazy. Also, I was able to buy some awesome NBC decorations from Walgreens with the exception of the Sally statue that I had on the counter to buy and the clerk knocked it off and broke it (accidentally-but I was still so upset). My favorite thing that I was able to buy was a 6ft tall Jack that you can hang up and he sings that I got for $15, originally $30. You guys, I saw this online for $90!!! It's insane. Ok, that's it for my rant. Lol.

Ok so I know that everyone is sick of hearing about Disney and the outrageous prices that they charge for merchandise and whatnot within the parks. But I'm so upset about not being able to purchase a poison apple mug whenever I was in Disneyland in October (they were sold out and restocked a few days later after we had left) that I needed to get this out! Lol. So I look online to purchase one, since I was able to score an Evil Queen costume from Target on sale after Halloween last week for $10, and they're going for like $30+!!! It's crazy. Also, I was able to buy some awesome NBC decorations from Walgreens with the exception of the Sally statue that I had on the counter to buy and the clerk knocked it off and broke it (accidentally-but I was still so upset). My favorite thing that I was able to buy was a 6ft tall Jack that you can hang up and he sings that I got for $15, originally $30. You guys, I saw this online for $90!!! It's insane. Ok, that's it for my rant. Lol.

I know what you mean. We were there the weekend of Oct 29-31st and attended the MNSSHP on 10/30. I wanted one of the pumpkin ornaments, but they were sold out for our party. I checked on ebay and it was going for $59.95! It irritates me that people go purchase these things in multiple quantities just to throw them up on ebay and then the stores are sold out when other people (like me) only want one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter