Halloween Party with big kids

glocon

DIS Veteran
We have never been to the Not so Scary Halloween Party before, and will be staying at BC for 2 nights before heading over to the darkside for Halloween Horror Nights. Do you all who have been to the Disney Halloween Party think that 15 and 16 year old boys would enjoy the Disney Halloween Party, or should we save our $$? Rides at night and free candy seem like good enough reasons to go as far as I'm concerned, but I figured I'd get more experienced peoples opinions on this. Thanks!

We (2 adults, and 21 yr old) went last year and enjoyed it. There will be a LOT of smaller kids but if you're open to being patient and enjoying their excited it will pay off later in the evening. After about 10:00/11:00 pm it really cleared out and we fit every ride multiple times with little to no wait at all!!!! That was worth it for us. Enjoy!

Oh and it was a Tuesday evening early October that we went.....if that matters.

We'll probably go on a Tuesday also, so good to hear. My husband and I will enjoy watching little kids have fun, remembering when ours was cute and small, but the teenagers will probably care less about that. But if the rides are little to no wait, and candy is plentiful, they should be fine.

Where is the candy? At the beginnigs of the rides, or just out where ever? Do you wait for candy at different lines than the ride lines?

Can you ride mostly everything if you go just to the Halloween Party and not go during the day too, or should we go to the park during the day and the Halloween Party both?

I think most teens would enjoy it. The parade is actually pretty cool. The costumes and makeup are well done but not too frightening for the little ones. Be there for the start because the headless horseman is really cool. Plus, the crods thin out and you can ride the rides pretty quickly. We did it for the first time this past year. We did it I think October 1st. May have been the first party that year. Not sure.

We'll probably go on a Tuesday also, so good to hear. My husband and I will enjoy watching little kids have fun, remembering when ours was cute and small, but the teenagers will probably care less about that. But if the rides are little to no wait, and candy is plentiful, they should be fine.

Where is the candy? At the beginnigs of the rides, or just out where ever? Do you wait for candy at different lines than the ride lines?

Can you ride mostly everything if you go just to the Halloween Party and not go during the day too, or should we go to the park during the day and the Halloween Party both?

They have stations set up at various locations around the entire MK. When you first enter the park be sure to get a guide map and it will list each location.

We were able to ride everything (multiple times) the night of the party so we saved a day of MK until the end of our trip just to go back because we love it so much. I'd suggest hitting another park EARLY, eat lunch, head back to the room for a little down time and nap....then head over to MK for the party. It worked well for us bc we were able to hit two parks in 1 day and who doesn't love a nap to recharge and close the park down?

We will be at BC for 2 days, and want to spend at least the first day at SAB. If we either go to another park on the second day then the Halloween party, or stay at SAB then go to the Halloween party, do you veterans think we will be able to hit all the rides just during Halloween party hours? Generally, what hours does the Halloween party run? Thanks all!

DH and I wanted to go to MNSSHP in Sept with our teen boys 14 and 17. The boys said no way (they have gone when they were 10 and 13). They want us to get them Disney Quest passes and for us to go without them. Works for me! DH and I will have datenight acting like little kids trick or treating:woohoo: and the boys will get their video game fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter