• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

Just checking in to see if any of y'all are doing a Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party before/after the cruise? Tickets are available now & we bought ours for the Thursday before (22 Oct). We'll be staying at Pop Century that night & driving over to the Coast on Friday & probably visiting the Kennedy Space Center.

We're looking for a moderately priced hotel near the Port - has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Cocoa Beach?

Hi!!
We are also doing the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on the 22nd Oct, the day after the wedding. We are bringing our wedding party as a their gift for being so awesome!! Sean (my fiancé) and I did it last year and absolutely loved it!

:rolleyes1Hi everyone first time Disney cruiser here,we are going for my sons 7th bday.would love my son and 15 Month old daughter experience the FE any advice please thank you.

hi dragon 1165!

this is my family's first disney cruise. I'm interested in joining Fish extender group. I wasn't sure how to pm you, I'm very new to this site. We're in cabin #9010 Charles (dad), Kat (mom), Mason (son,4), & Emery (daughter 17 mos.) Favorite characters jake from the neverland pirates and star wars (darth vader). Celebrating upcoming 5th birthday for my son mason. We'll be traveling with out best friends I believe they're already in FE whose also celebrating their daughters 5th bday. Alcohol? yes mommy and daddy enjoy alcoholic beverages occasionally. my email kat.a.morato@gmail.com

Last edited:
OK, I'll post in my own thread......:rotfl:

SOOOOOO super excited to finally have my cruise booked after switching my dummy date a few times since 2011.:woohoo::yay:

I can't wait to see all my old buddies again:grouphug:

AND, meet new friends too!:hug:

Everyone sailing this date is welcome here. A bunch of us know each other from previous sailings but we always love making new friendships, so join in!
Hi I'm wondering how do we join you guys for the fish extenders I would really love to participate for my kids and for me and my husband too. Plus it's also my sons 7th birthday,it's gonna be a very good experience for him.Please let me know how this is our first time my family are cruising and really looking forward to having new friends also.

Hi I'm wondering how do we join you guys for the fish extenders I would really love to participate for my kids and for me and my husband too. Plus it's also my sons 7th birthday,it's gonna be a very good experience for him.Please let me know how this is our first time my family are cruising and really looking forward to having new friends also.

Hi, Dave Dragon 1165, is in charge of the fish extender exchange and the postcard exchange. So you need to message him
directly if he doesn't see your post. I only update the first page with the information when I get it from him.
He isn't on here too often, but he will be on eventually and you won't be left out.

Hi fellow cruisers! DH and I are officially joining you on October 24. We just got off a wonderful 4 night cruise on the Dream (our first cruise) and needless to say, we fell in love and needed to book another one stat and we decided 4 nights was just not enough. I will PM Dragon 1165 to join a FE group, we did one this past cruise and had a blast!!

hi dragon 1165!

this is my family's first disney cruise. I'm interested in joining Fish extender group. I wasn't sure how to pm you, I'm very new to this site. We're in cabin #9010 Charles (dad), Kat (mom), Mason (son,4), & Emery (daughter 17 mos.) Favorite characters jake from the neverland pirates and star wars (darth vader). Celebrating upcoming 5th birthday for my son mason. We'll be traveling with out best friends I believe they're already in FE whose also celebrating their daughters 5th bday. Alcohol? yes mommy and daddy enjoy alcoholic beverages occasionally. my email kat.a.morato@gmail.com
Kat, I have you added in. Group will be posted shortly.

Good afternoon fellow cruisers. I am currently working on the updates to the FE and PCE. I will be posting the new lists tonight. So please check back here and verify the list that get posted. Sorry if I have taken a little long but family schedule and crisis had slowed me down a bit. But I am back to getting this caught up. Thanx for your understanding.

Kat, I have you added in. Group will be posted shortly.
Hi, Dragon1165. I am very new to this site and also don't know how to pm you. We are on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise departing 10/24. I'd like to join the fish extender exchange. What else do I need to do? Thanks!!

Hi, Dragon1165. I am very new to this site and also don't know how to pm you. We are on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise departing 10/24. I'd like to join the fish extender exchange. What else do I need to do? Thanks!!

We are in Room # 9506, Category 08B, Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom, dining second seating. We are celebrating my 40th birthday!! This is our first Disney cruise. It is my husband Mark, me (Elizabeth), and our daughters Landry (10) and Mabry (7). We love Peter Pan characters and Dumbo characters. Landry's favorite princess is Belle, and Mabry's favorite princesses are Snow White and Ariel :-)

What other specifics do you need for us to get signed-up for the Fish Extender Exchange? Thanks!!

We have had to reschedule our cruise 4 times, my DD needed open heart surgeries (4), but we think we are going to make this cruise! I know it is late notice, but can we join a FE group? We have done this on past cruises and love it! We will be in 7029 and 7027. DH: 65, DS's (2): 28, 20, DD's(3): 33, 28, 12, DM: 54 we are celebrating 3 October birthdays. Oct. 6th, 7th, and 22nd. Going to Mickey's Halloween Party can't wait!

Hi! I still haven't heard back about being added to the Fish Extender Exchange. Can someone please help? We are in Room # 9506, Category 08B, Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom, dining second seating. We are celebrating my 40th birthday!! This is our first Disney cruise. It is my husband Mark, me (Elizabeth), and our daughters Landry (10) and Mabry (7). We love Peter Pan characters and Dumbo characters. Landry's favorite princess is Belle, and Mabry's favorite princesses are Snow White and Ariel :-)

Still not sure how to pm in this. HELP!!

Why does the trip take forever to get here and the time flies when I am trying to get everything done?!

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to sign-up to be part of the Fish Extender group for this cruise. First cruise, first time on disboards. Tried to sign-up several weeks ago but no one ever responded. Can someone please advise how to do it? Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter