Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

All Saints Christmas is so far the best new Christmas movie I've seen this year.
I had my TV schedule set to change channels for this, BUT, I had set the schedule yesterday (when it was DST). The switch to Standard time messes with the schedule, and the movie schedule had it starting an hour later than it actually did. As I had missed the first hour of the movie I chose not to watch it. I hope to catch it if it runs again.

Same thing for Maple Valley Christmas :headache:

I was hoping to get a couple of the new movies off my "must watch" list.

I watched Maple Valley Christmas this afternoon. I enjoyed it and recommend it. That said, Andrew Walker is getting a bit old to play a character with those issues. He is one of the best actors Hallmark has, so hopefully they will give him more believable challenges for his age.

I was introduced to Peyton List years ago on a soap, she’s grown into a lovely woman and capable actress.

I’m going to be pickier with my Lifetime choices this year. There was too much utter dreck last year when they had a new movie every night.

Posting way late, but I included some dates the movies re-air.

SUNDAY, 8pm ET / 7CT
Hallmark Channel: All Saints Christmas
re-airs: Fri 11/11 at 6pm ET
Tues 11/15 at 8pm ET
Sat 11/19 at 4pm
Starring: and executive produced by Ledisi, along with Roger Cross, Lucia Walters, Peter Bryant, Trezzo Mahoro.
Description: When paparazzi mistake her manager for her fiancé, a popular R&B singer takes him home for the holidays at her family’s insistence.

Lifetime: Well Suited for Christmas at 8pm ET / 7CT
(re-airs 4 hours later, 12:01am <-- Not a typo
and Thurs 11/10 at 10:03pm <-- Not a typo
Fri 11/11 at 2:04 am <-- Not a typo
Starring: Mercedes de la Zerda, Franco Lo Presti. Description: A designer grows close to a bachelor while creating a tux for his holiday charity event.

GAC Family: Love at the Christmas Contest
Re-airs: Tues 11/8 at 10pm ET
Sat 11/12 at 12am ET
Starring: Samantha Cope, Ross Jirgl, Colleen Elizabeth Miller.
Description: A woman enters a tree decorating contest in memory of her mother where she meets up with her high school sweetheart

UPtv: A Christmas Masquerade
re-airs Sat 11/12 at 3pm
Sun 11/13 at 11pm
Starring: Erin Agostino, David Lafontaine and Cory Lee
Description: A women mistaken for her boss at a costume party by a handsome businessman tries to keep up the charade through Christmas, but he might also have a secret

How did I miss seeing a movie called, "A Hot Cocoa Christmas?" Thanks Bobbiwoz. I will have to look up when it will re-air. I do so enjoy from Ralph's their brand (Kroger) hot chocolate made with milk not water. I now have 3 movies to watch including A Cozy Christmas inn. Will share how I like them all. Have a wonderful week ahead, friends. Enjoy a good movie, too! :)

How did I miss seeing a movie called, "A Hot Cocoa Christmas?" Thanks Bobbiwoz. I will have to look up when it will re-air.

Turns out GA Family has re-named their own 2021 movie Much Ado About Christmas to A Hot Cocoa Christmas. And many cable system are listing it as new, when it is not.

Apparently re-naming the name of their channel isn't the only thing they re-named. They re-named 2 other movies too, or have replaced them in the schedule with other movies. Some schedules list one name, other schedules list the other. It's all as unclear as the names Great American Family has re-named themselves: GA Family/GAC/GAF/GAC Family/GFam. :teleport:

Last edited:
Turns out GA Family has re-named their own 2021 movie Much Ado About Christmas to A Hot Cocoa Christmas. And many cable system are listing it as new, when it is not.

Apparently re-naming the name of their channel isn't the only thing they re-named. They re-named 2 other movies too, or have replaced them in the schedule with other movies. Some schedules list one name, other schedules list the other. It's all as unclear as the names Great American Family has re-named themselves: GA Family/GAC/GAF/GAC Family/GFam. :teleport:
Interesting - A Hot Coco Christmas is Lifetime's "A Hot Chocolate Holiday" cable TV title.

Not to be too confusing.

I started watching this and recognized right away when I knew what was coming. Ugh! Disney would call that bad show ☺️

A Maple Valley Christmas. Hmmm.....

Well, I liked it overall, this is the first time I've seen Andrew Walker in a part where he's like a little, lost boy, and I still believed it.

I kinda thought that the mom should have sorta kept the girls in the loop of what she's been doing, and not just "Surprise! I'm going to Italy with my boyfriend." out of the blue.

A Maple Valley Christmas. Hmmm.....

Well, I liked it overall, this is the first time I've seen Andrew Walker in a part where he's like a little, lost boy, and I still believed it.

I kinda thought that the mom should have sorta kept the girls in the loop of what she's been doing, and not just "Surprise! I'm going to Italy with my boyfriend." out of the blue.
I wasn't a fan of the movie. I didn't think the lead female character was very likeable.

Am Enjoying Ghosts of Christmas Always!

Reminder:

Sunday:

Ghosts of Christmas Always is on at 8pm ET on the Hallmark Channel.
Re-airs: Fri 11/4 at 10:01pm ET
Tues 11/8 at 8pm ET
Sat 11/12 at 4pm ET

Starring: Kim Matula, Ian Harding, Beth Leavel, Lori Tan Chinn and Reginald VelJohnson.

Description: Ghosts of Christmas Always is inspired by on Dicken's A Christmas Carol. Katherine works for the Department of Restoring Christmas Spirit as a Ghost of Christmas Present. This year, Katherine and her co-workers, the Ghost of Christmas Past (Lori Tan Chinn) and the Ghost of Christmas Future (Die Hard’s Reginald VelJohnson), are sent to earth to help a man named Peter (Ian Harding).

But Peter isn’t lacking in the holiday spirit, leaving Katherine and her colleagues wondering why they’ve been given this unusual assignment. It is more than just restoring Christmas spirit this year.

Kim Matula said that it was the story’s humor that first drew her to the project. “I read the script and the thing that stuck out to me most is that it was funny." she said. “So getting to do something that had a little bit of comedy in a Hallmark movie, I really wasn’t expecting to see that.”

Of course, Ghosts of Christmas Always isn’t just about the laughs. As it progresses, it also digs into “deeper heartfelt feelings.”

I really, really liked Ghosts of Christmas Always. And I was shocked, as I really, really hate Dickens' A Christmas Carol with a passion. :headache: I usually avoid all movies that do their own spin on it as basically they are the same.

But, in Ghosts of Christmas Always, ALL the characters know the story of Dickens' A Christmas Carol and they REFER to it often! And it's done with such HUMOR and LIGHTNESS. Instead of the angels being remote, somber, ethereal creatures who scare the 'Dickens' ;) out of the humans, they are quirky, funny individuals.

This movie was so well written and complex. The characters well cast. I have a feeling I saw what will be my favorite movie this season. (I said that early last season about the Mrs. Miracle movie and I was right.)

I really, really liked Ghosts of Christmas Always. And I was shocked, as I really, really hate Dickens' A Christmas Carol with a passion. :headache: I usually avoid all movies that do their own spin on it as basically they are the same.

But, in Ghosts of Christmas Always, ALL the characters know the story of Dickens' A Christmas Carol and they REFER to it often! And it's done with such HUMOR and LIGHTNESS. Instead of the angels being remote, somber, ethereal creatures who scare the 'Dickens' ;) out of the humans, they are quirky, funny individuals.

This movie was so well written and complex. The characters well cast. I have a feeling I saw what will be my favorite movie this season. (I said that early last season about the Mrs. Miracle movie and I was right.)
Great. I'll check this one out.

Reminder:

Tonight on
Lifetime: Christmas on Mistletoe Lake at 8pm ET
Starring: Genelle Williams and Corey Sevier and Robin Dunne.
Description: This movie was written and directed by Robin Dunne. Interior designer Reilly finds herself this Christmas in the town of Mistletoe Lake with no place to stay. She accepts an offer from Ray to stay in his boat, helping him renovate the boat for the town's Christmas Harbor Festival.

Netflix premieres:
Falling for Christmas
Starring: Lindsay Lohan, Chord Overstret, George Young, Jack Wagner.
Description: In the days leading up to Christmas, a young and newly engaged heiress experiences a skiing accident. After being diagnosed with amnesia, she finds herself in the care of the handsome lodge owner and his daughter.

Reminder:

There are 3 new Christmas movies premiering tonight. One each on the Hallmark Channel, Lifetime and UPtv. (Don't have time to list them individually now, as I'm headed to work.)

You can see all the "schedules at a glance," which includes a Complete List of all the Christmas movies, and individual lists by networks --> CLICK HERE.

The link above is also in the FIRST post of this thread, so you can always find it and see what's premiering and when. :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter