Had a great time at WCC!

limabeanmom2003

Wilderness Lodge Memories
Just wanted to let everyone know how much fun we had last week at Whispering Canyon Cafe. My 3 yr old had lots of fun during the pony races. The only difference I noticed from the last time we were there was that they didn't do the buttercup dance. Too bad! That's lots of fun. Everything else I remembered (ketchup, tall straws, etc) was still going on. The waitress even made a big deal of my cousins birthday and brought her complimentary dessert.

And of course, the food was great!!!

I am glad you had fun there also. We went there on June 9th, the day we arrived. We went for dinner and that was the first time we had been there. We had heard for the past few weeks how some of the antics were not going on anymore. Since we had never been there, we really didn't notice if there had been any changes. The waitress we had, Allison, was really funny! She had this voice like Fran Dresher(kind of annoying), but was great! She threw the napkins and straws on the table, and the ketchup bottles were going from table to table. My kids really got into that one! At one point, we had 36 ketchup bottles on our table! I really enjoyed the food here also. The cornbread was fabulous! I had the chicken with the fried apples and mashed potatoes. It was yummy! We will definitely go here on our next trip to the world!!! :thumbsup2

I'm glad you had fun. This was a favorite of ours last time, and we're planning to return in a few weeks.

It's good to hear that the place hasn't changed TOO much. We haven't been yet but we have an ADR that I plan on keeping. I have got to see this for myself!

We went to Whispering Canyon last year, and had soooo much fun. The food was good too. After eating there we decided we wanted to stay at WL. That place is really neat. We have ADR for WCC in Oct. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter