Had a blast

kennythepirate

The original Character Locator
We had a great time on the recent PCC 2.0! The Jodi Benson concert was a real highlight. She was so personally connected to the audience. I was very impressed with her, not only as a performer, but as a person. The interviews with Disney Legends were great fun and I enjoyed Bob Gurr. Bob wandered the ship and island taking video of all the minute details. It's pretty neat to see a legendary designer appreciating the details and still being a fan himself!

Anyone know who we are supposed to contact to receive the prizes we won on the ship?pirate:

We had a great time on the recent PCC 2.0! The Jodi Benson concert was a real highlight. She was so personally connected to the audience. I was very impressed with her, not only as a performer, but as a person. The interviews with Disney Legends were great fun and I enjoyed Bob Gurr. Bob wandered the ship and island taking video of all the minute details. It's pretty neat to see a legendary designer appreciating the details and still being a fan himself!

Anyone know who we are supposed to contact to receive the prizes we won on the ship?pirate:

Julie will be contacting all of our winners.

Kenny, it was great to meet you!

Bob Gurr is still going strong- he joined a bunch of us for Drink Around the World tonight. What a fun (and brilliant) man!!!

The best was watching him win a free drink of the day for his disco dancing in Wave Bands! Bob Gurr is a blast!

It was great meeting you and your wife Kenny.

Had a great time.

Usually hubby doesn't get out of the cabin except to eat, but I think he met more people than I did. He didn't even quibble when I rebooked a 'dummy date' for PCC 4.0.

Kenny, I was so happy to hear you won something again. Good for you!! Enjoy it!

I imagine the Jodi concert were amazing!

All the prizes have arrived now! My wife received her $50 Disney Gift Card first. A little later we received the Epic Mickey Collector's Edition. Today we received the Wii with Sports Resort and Motionplus! I love how you guys always PLUS things. We were in awe of any prize and then we receive the top of the line. Can't wait to book further trips with podcasters.

All the prizes have arrived now! My wife received her $50 Disney Gift Card first. A little later we received the Epic Mickey Collector's Edition. Today we received the Wii with Sports Resort and Motionplus! I love how you guys always PLUS things. We were in awe of any prize and then we receive the top of the line. Can't wait to book further trips with podcasters.

:thumbsup2

Awesome! :)

Good for you !!!!...now keep in mind, on PCC 3.0 it's my turn....just sayin'...LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter