h&v or cape may cafe?

2girls4ever

Earning My Ears
can not decide which breakfast to book, we have done h&v twice and have never done cape may cafe
can any offer their opinion? im confused which to book!

We liked food at cape may better. If you have already done H&V I would try the other!

I always felt that the food selection at Cape May was better. We were at H&V in March and it just didn't seem to have much variety. It's been more than a year since we've been to Cape May so that might have changed some as well.

Cape May has a great selection for breakfast! Plus, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy look absolutely adorable in their beach clothes. Since you haven't tried it, I would definitely go there.

Fresh Mediterranean Market - Dolphin - Resort

You can order off the menu or have the buffet. Everything on the buffet is freshly cooked.

You didn't mention the age of your children, but would they still appreciate the Disney Junior characters? That might make your decision easier.

I agree with PP, if you've tried H&V twice, go to Cape May. That's actually the exact same as experience as me (2 x H&V), and I am thinking of Cape May next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter