• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guest Relations at FW?

Tromba

Mouseketeer
Where is Guest Relations at FW? And what are the operating hours? I assume this is where you buy park tix? Can you also buy Pal Mickey there, or can you purchase him at Meadows or Settlement or both (or neither)? Thanks, Art

Guest Relations is in Pioneer Hall, not sure on hours. Pal Mickey is available at the Settlement Trading post

Scott, do you know if Settlement sells only, or will also rent the Pal Mickey? So if you rent him and decide to buy, do you take it back to Settlement to settle-up (so to speak)?

you place a deposit of I think the purchase price, when you return they deduct the rental fee and refund the difference, if you keep it its already paid for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter