Grrrrrr!! Site is Down!!!!

madcam

Mouseketeer
I have 5 min until I can make my ADRs online......and the site is DOWN FOR MANTAINENCE!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?:headache:

I have 5 min until I can make my ADRs online......and the site is DOWN FOR MANTAINENCE!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?:headache:
Your really that mad about this? Is eating at your favorite restaurants really that big of a deal to wreak your trip? Most of the restaurants are over rated anyway.

I'm with you - Grrr! This morning was my most important morning for I am trying for the hardest ADR. I already have the first 4 days of our trip's ADRs confirmed. I'm going to keep trying every few minutes, hoping for the best. Do you think they are fixing the "glitch" in the system?

I'm with you - Grrr! This morning was my most important morning for I am trying for the hardest ADR. I already have the first 4 days of our trip's ADRs confirmed. I'm going to keep trying every few minutes, hoping for the best. Do you think they are fixing the "glitch" in the system?

I am here online waiting too!! Of all days for it to be down!!

Your really that mad about this? Is eating at your favorite restaurants really that big of a deal to wreak your trip? Most of the restaurants are over rated anyway.

Disagreed!

Im betting madcam isnt the only one sitting around waiting for dining ressies.

I know I am.

But then again if your just eating CS like you must be, I wouldnt be bothered either. ;)

Uhhhh...yeah. I am irritated that I set my alarm for 4:30 to come down to the computer so I could get on line to make ressies at my "magical" 180 day window at 5am and can't get on because of a glitch. Guess I am not as zen as others at the crack of dawn. And no it will not wreck my trip but when you purchase the DxDP you do so with the intention of making ADRs.....at least I do.

Anyone know how long it has been down? Since it is down during the start of an ADR window I have to think it is a problem not scheduled maint.

Not sure how long WR, but Id have to agree.

nobody schedules maintanence for there primetime booking hours.

I think the real question is: How long am I willing to sit here pounding my F5 key. :surfweb:

It has been working again since at least about 6:20 am, but only for reservations within 180 days. When I tried even the easy to get into places (like Kona Cafe) for a date more than 180 days I got the message that no reservations could be found within a 2 hour period of time. Then I changed my date to fit within 180 days and it was easy to book. Of course I did not book it since we won't be down then.

Editing to say that I do now have an ADR 190 days out. I could not get any EPCOT dinner from 4-8 pm. This makes me think that they are reserving them all in anticipation of the Candlelight Processional packages.

It just worked for me, but I only booked CRT so from what I understand a different booking system, anyway...

Ok....ADRs done!! Took a little while to get them all close to what I wanted. Got most of 'em!! :cool1: Hope everyone else was successful!!

I have just rebooked more than half my ADRs due to availability of certain ones that I want to get in. Can't believe that I just spent 2 hours on this. I have cancelled all the ones I won't be using. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed for a decent Candlelight Processional package and being able to book the Sunset Safari at AKL for our one open day left in my planning.

Ughh, that is why I cannot get anything at HS for my date. I will try again online after lunch. That was bugging me!

I am trying to get dinner at Kouzzina for 12/16 and nothing is available and LUNCH in Morroco and nothing available. I wouldn't expect CP to affect these, am I wrong? Can someone explain CP to me?

I was really pleasantly surprised that once the system came up, I was able to get all of my requests. The only concern is that my LeCellier reservation on 12/12 is for 9:20 so I will try to see if something else opens up at an earlier time. If not, it is just more time to shop in the World Showcase!!.

I am trying to get dinner at Kouzzina for 12/16 and nothing is available and LUNCH in Morroco and nothing available. I wouldn't expect CP to affect these, am I wrong? Can someone explain CP to me?
It sounds like you are in the same "boat" I am in. CP stands for Candlelight Processional, held nightly at the American Theater in World Showcase during the holidays. To be assured of having seats one can book a CPP (Candlelight Processional Package.) It appears that with the change that was made to the dining reservations early this morning ALL of the EPCOT TS restaurants that have participated in the CPP in the past are holding reservation slots for persons purchasing the packages. Disney has not announced when they will be taking those bookings. We have heard anything ranging from soon to as far as the end of August. I'm personally guessing sooner rather than later at this point. I also found no availability at the Boardwalk area TS restaurants for 12/16. That was my plan as a back up but it seems that everyone else has the same kind of back-up plan. :confused3

Yea I can't get Kouzzina, Yachtsman or Flying Fish to come up either for 12/16. A few Epcot places will come up for that date, but not many.

I also find it odd that The Wave in the Contempory is showing no availibility as well.

I think the day didnt load in correctly, I had this when I was booking for last August. It wasnt until late in the day that it was fixed. Last time this happened about 1/3 of the places didnt load in... I keep checking, I want 50's prime time for the 16th.

Didnt your mother ever tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all! No need to be rude to OP!

OP I feel your pain! I have mine booked but wanted to tweek a few today and couldnt get on at 600 am :headache:

Ps this wouldnt in anyway ruin my trip either but its stressful when you have put all the thought into what you want and then to be shut down at go time!

I think the day didnt load in correctly, I had this when I was booking for last August. It wasnt until late in the day that it was fixed. Last time this happened about 1/3 of the places didnt load in... I keep checking, I want 50's prime time for the 16th.
I just tried again and still find for both 12 pm and 6 pm 17 TS avail and 52 TS with no availability for Dec 16. I might try again tonight when we're back home from babysitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter