Group T-Shirts

Travism24

Disney Dreamer
So as I plan my DW and I are trying to decide if we want to do t-shirts for each day. We figure with the kids young enough now it may be cute one year to do it. We will also have my parents coming so there will be a total of 6 of us which having the same shirts may help some...i guess. For those of you who have done this where did you get your shirts from? Looking back did you like doing it? Would you do it again?

Thanks.

I always enjoy having matching shirts with the family and see a lot of other families doing this as well. It definitely makes it easier to find each other in the crowds. I have gotten mine on Etsy or made locally in my home town.

We did it our first 2 trips and enjoyed it very much! Lots of attention from the CMs while wearing them. :banana:
We don't do it anymore because a) the expense and b) the kids are older and like picking out their own Disney shirts.
I've ordered from Disney, Ebay and have made them myself.

We don't do matching tshirts, but colors for each day. Saves the cost and it makes things easier when we're looking for each other - the group in orange or green.

I designed my kids shirts and a friend printed them with her cri-cut machine
vrfwba.jpg

nmeo8p.jpg

Tinkerbell and Tiana really loved them!

We have done family shirts and love it - homemade following tutorials online, ordering transfers from Etsy, and even just buying Disney themed shirts from Target and such. I like the idea of matching colors, too - that would help, especially for our trip in July with all the crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter