• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Group of 7 not a lot of dining options

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
We are a party of 7 with one of them being a 1 year old. I was on right away at 60 days but there was not availability at several restaurants. Do you think this is because of spacing because of COVID 19 a lot of restaurants aren’t seating big groups

We are a party of 8 and had to break our group into two reservations. I’m going to call tomorrow because not all of our reservations are aligned and we have a TIW card and I want to confirm they will honor for both reservations.

Yes
have you tried making an adr for 4 and seeing if the availability changes?

we had 10 in our group and I had to split into 5 & 5 to make it work. Wasn’t really a big deal, we just met up when we were done. A nice break actually!

We are a party of 7 with one of them being a 1 year old. I was on right away at 60 days but there was not availability at several restaurants. Do you think this is because of spacing because of COVID 19 a lot of restaurants aren’t seating big groups
I think you are finding difficulty in seating large groups due to the required social distancing.
I agree with others, break it into 2 groups and hopefully you'll have better luck.

We are a party of 6 with a 1 year old. Didn't have difficulty, but it is most likely because there are limited areas that can hold such a large party due to social distancing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter