Grocery store that can deliver German Chocolate cake?

kcdisneymom

Bought DVC 2002
We will be a Poly for my daughter's upcoming birthday. She wants a German Chocolate cake and probably balloons. Can anyone recommend a grocery that can deliver this?

Here's the number for cakes at Poly 407-824-2165, I think that actually goes to the GF. It's private dining at GF that does the Poly cakes IIRC. You might also try the MK number 407-827-2253. I'm doubting they'll have german chocolate but don't know for certain. Publix might carry them. One of several grocery delivery services could do it from a bakery.

We have never gotten their German Chocolate cake, but have had many cakes from Public that were excellent!

You could check with Sprinkles at Disney Springs and see if they offer German Chocolate in cupcakes. Amorettes also at Disney Springs has cakes, and there are small ones for less than $20 but you didn't have a choice in the cake. The Mickey and other Disney character hats are $65.

Update: Poly/GF referred me to a certain person, whom I have not heard from yet. Germany/Epcot has an intriguing German Chocolate Cookie (may have to put that on a chocolate cake) but no cake. Going to try Amorettes next.

Last trip, I ordered from Dizzy Dolphin Delivery. They will go to any store you want and pick up whatever you want. Bakeries included.

We will be a Poly for my daughter's upcoming birthday. She wants a German Chocolate cake and probably balloons. Can anyone recommend a grocery that can deliver this?

Dizzydolphindelivery.com

They are fabulous. They will get you anything you need and deliver it to you.

Gasparilla Grill at GF has this big German Chocolate cupcake, big enough for the 2 of you to share. (picture from easywdw)

C1_S9sPWgAEK8dL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter