Grocery Delivery Services

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
With the various companies to deliver food to the resort's (Garden Grocers, Amazon, Walmart, etc), which one do use and why?

I use GG. When I first used them in 2013, they received awesome reviews. I've been very happy with them. For my upcoming trip I added beer to my cart. They still had my ID on record so I didn't have to send it in again. Also, dealing with them via the phone or email... they couldn't be nicer.

We have used GG without any problems. As the pp said, they are very easy to deal with over the phone and through email.

I used GG for years......high prices made me switch to WeGoShop. Used them a few times and they started messing up my order.
Switched to Amazon Now. Used twice and so far really like them. Not always the items you might want though.

I have never had a problem with wegoshop. I have been using them for over 10 years.

We've used GG the past few trips without an issue. This trip (in 3 weeks) we are going to try Dizzy Dolphin, they are DVC members and their prices seem a little better than GG.

We've used GG the past few trips without an issue. This trip (in 3 weeks) we are going to try Dizzy Dolphin, they are DVC members and their prices seem a little better than GG.
I've had problems with GG and Wegoshop. Please report back on Dizzy Dolphin. I am thinking of using them next trip.

We used Dizzy Dolphin last September, we had no issues, I sent a list through of what we wanted and where from, they sent me the price back and then the week before our trip I paid via paypal. When we arrived our groceries were with bell services, we're using them again this year. They have a website and Facebook page you can check.

We have use GG and WeGo, we now use Instacart buying from Publix. Service has been outstanding and the prices a little cheaper.

:earsboy: Bill

We have use GG and WeGo, we now use Instacart buying from Publix. Service has been outstanding and the prices a little cheaper.

The first I heard of this one. We get everything at Publix. Thanks for mentioning.

Try Dizzydolphindelivery.com. They are DVC owners that started a grocery delivery business. They will deliver anything that you need and are fabulous.

We've used GG and were very happy with them. Not cheap, and they have a minimum purchase amount.

Thanks for this info, I was just checking out Safeway also. What is the drop-off process? Will bell services accept and refrigerate as needed if you are not there?

I suspect they all work the same. GG dropped off our groceries at Bell Services. WE received a text from GG that our groceries had been delivered to the resort. When we checked in , we told them we had groceries in storage. The dry good are left our, Bell Services has a refrigerator for the cold items. It worked really well.

Thanks for this info, I was just checking out Safeway also. What is the drop-off process? Will bell services accept and refrigerate as needed if you are not there?

We have used them twice, at VGF the driver broke Disney policy and delivered to our room, at BWV they delivered to bell services and they refrigerated our cold items.

We've used Safeway and were always satisfied. They will leave it with Bell Services. But if you ordered beer/wine, you have to be there to show ID and sign for it. One time they brought it right up to the villa after a phone call to us, another time they said they weren't allowed to bring it up and had to leave it with Bell Services after I came down with ID and signed for it. And this was at the same resort, same vacation!

I used dizzy two times and was very pleased with them.
Both times food was waiting on me at front area.

We have used them twice, at VGF the driver broke Disney policy and delivered to our room, at BWV they delivered to bell services and they refrigerated our cold items.

I am happy to have these two new(er) options. I used to pre-order from Publix and pick it up on the way to the resort. Not worth renting a car just to grab groceries though.

We've used Safeway and were always satisfied. They will leave it with Bell Services. But if you ordered beer/wine, you have to be there to show ID and sign for it. One time they brought it right up to the villa after a phone call to us, another time they said they weren't allowed to bring it up and had to leave it with Bell Services after I came down with ID and signed for it. And this was at the same resort, same vacation!
We will be ordering beer and wine but stay pretty close to the resort the 1st day so meeting them should not be a problem. We can meet them and ask Bell Services to hold on to the order until our room is ready.

Thank you both

I have used Dizzy Dolphin a few times and have been very happy. We ordered alcohol and didn't need to sign anything. It was all left with Bell Services before we arrived, we called down to have our groceries and Owner's Lockers brought up. One reason I decided to go with them is they don't have items you select from, you tell them what you want. Maybe you want a certain brand of something or a certain size or maybe you just want the cheapest you tell them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter