• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gringotts finally slowing down?

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
I was looking at wait times today, and it looked like Gringotts only had a 45 minute wait? Hoping this is correct and the crowds have died off with school starting. We are going the 23-24th and hoping to get to ride it. But a couple weeks ago the wait was still in the hours, and I'm not that patient.

I was there today. Didn't get to Diagon Alley till about 2.30 this afternoon and it was at 45 mins. Rode single rider last night at about 5.30 and was in and out in about 15 minutes

I was looking at wait times today, and it looked like Gringotts only had a 45 minute wait? Hoping this is correct and the crowds have died off with school starting. We are going the 23-24th and hoping to get to ride it. But a couple weeks ago the wait was still in the hours, and I'm not that patient.

This is one of the least crowded weeks of the year for Orlando theme parks. Could be that, or could be a larger trend--only time will tell.

A guy put a video on Youtube and I assume it was late in the day cause it was dark but he claims it was almost a walk on and he was able to ride it twice in a span of 30 minutes.I know he showed the lobby of the bank in the video and there was no line at that point.He also showed Diagon Alley and it was nearly empty.I'm sure earlier in the day it had 45-60 minute waits.

We were there yesterday too and while we were over there which was early AM to lunch, it was a 15 min wait..hubby and DD pretty much walked on. Low crowds all day wherever we went!

This is good to hear. A few weeks ago while still summer break it was nuts. We are there this weekend for 3 days so I can hit it many times.

Last Tuesday we got in line at 10:00 am and posted wait was 45 minutes. We were on in 40. Last Thursday early afternoon in was 30 minutes. Great ride!

I was just at the park 9/9. I was in the single rider line at 9:05 and walked right on. Got off and went in the regular line and walked right on. Got off and went back in the single rider line and walked right on. By 9:40 I rode the ride 3 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter