Greetings LIVE from the Poly Concierge

Disney Bumfords

Mouseketeer
Just got back from watching Wishes on the beach and then the Electric Water Pagent. We've been here since Sunday and today was the only Chilly day.

The crowds are practically non-existant. We walked on RockNRoller Coaster TWICE today and walked into Fantasmic with 15 minutes to go and had a great seat.

It's UNBELIEVABLE - we are planning our vacation this week every year.

The new rooms in the Hawaii longhouse are absolutely gorgeous and the concierge staff are as wonderful as ever.

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi all!!!

Hi! I am glad to hear that you are having such a good time! Thank you for posting. :)

yay!! I'm glad you're having such a great time! Enjoy the rest of your stay there!! :sunny: :flower:

I have been waiting for a live post like this!!!! I am staying at the Poly Concierge for the first time next summer. I would love to hear all you have to say!! :Pinkbounc

Disney Bumfords said:
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi all!!!
Glad to hear you're have fun. :cool1:
We also love Poly concierge.

I live in the "Levittown" in New York. We actually drove through your neighborhood on our way home from vacation one year.
Your house are bigger than our originals Levitts. Were your houses built with garages? I noticed many of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter