Greetings From England – The Brits Are Back!! **COMPLETED 07/05**

So my hubby is sitting right here next to me as I pull up your dining review and he spies the waffles...then he tells me that we have to drive over to the WL in Oct and get them...every day :lmao:

The banana fosters waffle looks amazing, hope they still have them in Oct!

Only if you arrive before the 15th Nicki, otherwise I may have eaten them all ;)

Wow those banana foster waffles look amazing and your description of them had me drooling! :laughing:

I'm going to have to try and get my hands on them in Sept :thumbsup2

Bananas Foster Waffles?? Yes please!

I hate that 'time to check out' feeling. At least you have another meal coming up!

I surely could go for some of those waffles this am.

I am thinking perhaps we can go there on our last day too, not sure if we will have time since our flight is at 11:30 am so ME pickup should be around 8:30am :sad1:

I seem to remember that they serve them from 6.30am - 11.30am
I hope you get chance to try them :thumbsup2

Bananas Foster Waffles - yum, yum, yum

I am so getting these when we stay at VWL in October :woohoo:

Thanks for your incredible reviews Linda, I am so sad they are coming to an end :sad2:

Morning Joh :goodvibes
As if you weren't excited enough about your trip, you now have waffles to look forward to as well :cool1:

Just what I needed - those waffles look gorgeous, thanks for posting

You are very welcome, thanks for reading :goodvibes

Mmmmmmmmmm! Waffles!:lovestruc

So sad you are coming to the end of your wonderful report!:sad1:

Never fear, I will make sure to eat and drink plently in October just so I can report back :thumbsup2

So my hubby is sitting right here next to me as I pull up your dining review and he spies the waffles...then he tells me that we have to drive over to the WL in Oct and get them...every day :lmao:

The banana fosters waffle looks amazing, hope they still have them in Oct!

They are worth the drive !!
:banana::banana::banana:

Wow those banana foster waffles look amazing and your description of them had me drooling! :laughing:

I'm going to have to try and get my hands on them in Sept :thumbsup2

I think we need to notify the Wilderness Lodge to get another waffle iron, there are a ton of hungy DISers on the way :rotfl:

Bananas Foster Waffles?? Yes please!

I hate that 'time to check out' feeling. At least you have another meal coming up!

Checking out is not the happiest feeling :sad2:
I have to make sure I have another trip already booked to ease the pain :woohoo:

Saturday 28th May 2011 Continued

After we had checked out of the Wilderness Lodge we headed to Downtown Disney to drop our bags at the Virgin Atlantic desk and enjoy our last few hours picking up some gifts for back home

It was another really hot day so we decided to grab a patio table at Paradiso 37 and get a cold drink, Coke for DH and a very, very cold Bud for me :)

IMG_4846.jpg

Paradiso 37 Beer

We still had two counter service credits to use so decided not to eat in here but the food that was coming out of the kitchen looked delicious and the menu really appealed to me

We’ll certainly try and eat here on a future trip, the outdoor seating area is really nice, with great views across the water

After our refreshing pit stop we headed in the direction of one of our favourite places that we hadn’t managed to find time to visit so far on this trip; Wolfgang Puck Express

We always go to the Market Place location and it wasn’t at all busy when we arrived

For those of you that haven’t eaten here before, you place your order at the counter, take a numbered marker with you to place on you table and when your food is ready a server brings it out to you.

If you choose fountain drinks you are given a cup to go and help yourself with and the servers are always stopping by to see if you need a free refill

This really is a great place to use your counter service credits :thumbsup2

After we had placed our order we chose a table outside (it was nicely shaded) and as soon as we were seated our server brought out our silver ware and explained that as I had ordered a frozen dessert she wouldn’t bring this out with the rest of our food and that I should just let her know when I was ready for it

We both decided on Pizza

IMG_4856.jpg

Margherita Pizza - Roma Tomato With Fresh Basil

This was DHs choice and he loved it :lovestruc

The pizzas are cooked in a wood fired oven and the base was just perfect.

DH actually enjoyed this pizza more than the one he ordered at Via Napoli but this has more to do with the fact that he ordered badly at VN than it being poor quality

Anyway he munched his way through it in no time

I went for an old favourite

IMG_4855.jpg

Four Cheese Pizza
Pesto Sauce, Tomato, Mozzarella, Fontina, Parmesan and Creamy Goat Cheese

Oh this is such a great pizza, the tomato sauce and pesto compliment the cheese perfectly.

I love goats cheese and this particular cheese was full of flavour

10 out of 10 from both of us :cloud9:

Next up dessert

IMG_4857.jpg

New York Cheesecake

This was a big hit with DH; I tried a little bit and it really was a superb cheesecake

Once I had finished my pizza our wonderful server stopped by to ask if I was ready for my dessert and what would I like as a topping

IMG_4859.jpg

Frozen Vanilla Yogurt

The sprinkles just seemed appropriate for my last Disney treat of the vacation :goodvibes

So that’s it folks

Hope you have enjoyed my little reviews and thanks so much for reading along

Unfortunately I don’t have a Margarita in my hand right now but I will raise my coffee in the air and say a very British ‘Cheers’ from London

Take Care …… Linda x

Coming Up Next ..........October 2011 Food & Wine :yay:

Have absolutely loved your reviews Linda. The pizzas at WPE are excellent - DS always has the margherita there.

I am very sorry your reviews are over and very much looking forward to reading the next lot after your trip in May :)

Really enjoyed your reviews and the pictures were great. I:) am now trying to work out how to fit in breakfast at Roaring Forks for waffles later this year.

Have loved ever moment of reading your dining reviews. The pizza at WGPE looks great! I want to go there so bad but unfortunately it is not going to happen our next trip.
Gonna miss having your thread to read each day.

Linda, what wonderful reviews and great photos!
First of all, let me say that we boarded the Magic for our 11-night cruise the day you left WDW, so between the two of us we have got Disney covered! :thumbsup2

You have given me lots of great ideas for counter service dining on our next WDW trip, which as you know will be Deluxe Dining Plan-less for a change. :rolleyes1

Love the photos of the drinks, too - and the S'mores kit which I had never seen before (not to mention that Darth Vader cupcake!!). And I really had to laugh about how absolutely horrible your experience at Le Cellier was - I hope they were only having a bad night, and I'm glad you were at least having a good time anyway! :)

Oh and finally, congratulations on booking a Western Caribbean cruise - we absolutely loved ours, I'm sure you will have lots of fun!

Really enjoyed your review! I also read your solo review to Disneyland Paris and it was my first detailed glimpse of that park. It was really interesting! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Have really enjoyed reading your reviews Linda.

WPE pizzas and desserts look good - lol at raising a cup of coffee instead of beer to toast the ending of your DR! :laughing:

Loved reading your reviews! I tried Wolfgang Puck Express for the first time this past trip and really enjoyed it, but it was expensive. WPE has to be one of the best uses of a quick service credit!

Can't wait until fall for the next set of reviews! :goodvibes

Have absolutely loved your reviews Linda. The pizzas at WPE are excellent - DS always has the margherita there.

I am very sorry your reviews are over and very much looking forward to reading the next lot after your trip in May :)

Thanks Joh :goodvibes
I am counting down the days until Food & Wine now :woohoo:

Really enjoyed your reviews and the pictures were great. I:) am now trying to work out how to fit in breakfast at Roaring Forks for waffles later this year.

Thanks for reading along, I hope you get chance to sample the Waffles :thumbsup2

Have loved ever moment of reading your dining reviews. The pizza at WGPE looks great! I want to go there so bad but unfortunately it is not going to happen our next trip.
Gonna miss having your thread to read each day.

Aww thanks :hug:

Fabulous reviews Linda - enjoy your October trip :)

Will say hi if I see you!

Make sure you do :wave2:

Linda, what wonderful reviews and great photos!
First of all, let me say that we boarded the Magic for our 11-night cruise the day you left WDW, so between the two of us we have got Disney covered! :thumbsup2

You have given me lots of great ideas for counter service dining on our next WDW trip, which as you know will be Deluxe Dining Plan-less for a change. :rolleyes1

Love the photos of the drinks, too - and the S'mores kit which I had never seen before (not to mention that Darth Vader cupcake!!). And I really had to laugh about how absolutely horrible your experience at Le Cellier was - I hope they were only having a bad night, and I'm glad you were at least having a good time anyway! :)

Oh and finally, congratulations on booking a Western Caribbean cruise - we absolutely loved ours, I'm sure you will have lots of fun!

Thanks for your lovely comments, I am really enjoying reading your reviews :thumbsup2
We are so excited about our Western Caribbean Cruise
Do you have any other trips planned?

Really enjoyed your review! I also read your solo review to Disneyland Paris and it was my first detailed glimpse of that park. It was really interesting! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Thanks for reading, I am seriously thinking about another trip to Disneyland Paris for a quick Disney fix :goodvibes

Brilliant!:thumbsup2

Great reviews Linda - can't wait to hear all about your October adventures!

Hi Shari
I am really looking forward to Food & Wine in October; not that I don't look forward to Food & Wine on every trip but you know what I mean :rotfl:

Great review as always Linda :thumbsup2

Thanks - glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup2

Have really enjoyed reading your reviews Linda.

WPE pizzas and desserts look good - lol at raising a cup of coffee instead of beer to toast the ending of your DR! :laughing:

I am going to do some actual 'work' now I have finished my DR :surfweb:

Loved reading your reviews! I tried Wolfgang Puck Express for the first time this past trip and really enjoyed it, but it was expensive. WPE has to be one of the best uses of a quick service credit!

Can't wait until fall for the next set of reviews! :goodvibes

Thanks, I love your reviews so I will be tucking into those to keep me entertained between trips :thumbsup2

Linda, you reviews have been a joy to read. DH and i have been gluedpopcorn::to each and every one.We have loved your laid back approach to each and every meal, not getting hung up on the tiny things that can go wrong.
It has thrown our ADR planning wide open, and are now seriously considering Hoop de doo and The Desseret Party.
I have gained about 10lbs just looking at your pictures:thumbsup2

Linda, you reviews have been a joy to read. DH and i have been gluedpopcorn::to each and every one.We have loved your laid back approach to each and every meal, not getting hung up on the tiny things that can go wrong.
It has thrown our ADR planning wide open, and are now seriously considering Hoop de doo and The Desseret Party.
I have gained about 10lbs just looking at your pictures:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading :goodvibes
I always think, hey, I am in Disney, who cares if my asparagus isn't perfect :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter