• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Greetings from a new member.

MartineckArt

Disneyer since 1974
Just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself.
I'm pretty new to the boards and have been slowly going through all the archived podcasts in order. (Wow theres a lot to listen to) I'm a freelance comic artist so I have lots of drawing table time to listen and catch up with it all. It really helps pass the time.
As you can see from the pic, I've been coming to Disney since 1974 and it's one of my favorite places to visit. Wish I didn't live so far away.
Looking forward to spending some time here on the boards and overplanning the hell out of my next trip.
Later
Warren

... if I remember correctly, this was in a gas station or gift shop just outside of WDW. Wish I still had that hat!
Disney%201974_zps6bygnzpe.jpg

Thank you! :wave: After spending some time here on the boards, I'm learning this is a very friendly community. So much good information to gaze back through and so much being covered, I feel hard pressed to be able to add anything new of value. But I'll be giving it a good try.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter