Great weather forecasted.

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Looks like an unbelievable forecast for Orlando the rest of this week. Don't think we have ever been with this great of weather. The parks should be awesome! Hope it sticks!

We'll be there next week...so I've been keeping tabs. Weather models suggest a cold front moving through towards the end of next week. But otherwise looks pretty fantastic until then.

Our trip was from 1/24 through 2/1 and we've had very nice weather except Saturday night into Sunday (rain) and cold Monday. The rain day was not a parks day for us fortunately so all in all great weather. I love end of January trips for the weather - we greatly prefer colder to hotter, and the crowds are generally low.

I'm there next week (2/4-2/11) and have been keeping an eye on the 10+ day forecast on the Weather Channel site. It changes several times a day. Always some rain in there somewhere. At least for now it's not on my Animal Kingdom day! We'll see what it actually does.

We're leaving today and staying thru Sunday. I'm definitely excited about the weather. I was worried it would be too cold, but it looks like it'll be perfect.:cool2:

I've been keeping track of the weather for the last week, watching the trends. Looks like highs in the mid 70's with lows in the upper 50's. Only chance of rain next few days looks to be Tuesday and Wednesday.

Arriving tomorrow (2/2) at Noon and excited for the nice warm weather. Was there in September and it was in the mid-90's and humid all days. Got caught in some awful weather at EPCOT (flooding, rain for hours) turned out it was one of those "unnamed" tropical depressions that formed in the month that was just borderline Tropical Storm.

I'll take 75 and no rain any day of the week. Perfect for bringing a long sleeved shirt for the morning and evening but still shorts weather!

Our trip was from 1/24 through 2/1 and we've had very nice weather except Saturday night into Sunday (rain) and cold Monday. The rain day was not a parks day for us fortunately so all in all great weather. I love end of January trips for the weather - we greatly prefer colder to hotter, and the crowds are generally low.

Can be a risky time too if you're looking for warm weather. Last time we were there 3-years ago...end of January, we were greeted to 3 days of clouds, drizzle, and 50 degree temps. Pools were closed. We the got a transition day that was showery, but temp did finally get to 70 and pulls opened. Then our last day the temp skyrocketed to 90. Thankfully our trip next week is looking much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter