Great Video Of Pop Century - Night Time Video

is anyone looking? are they ok? thanks everyone if you are watching.

thanks! Those made me happy. I feel a bit better about going there this year now.

thanks! Those made me happy. I feel a bit better about going there this year now.

It's a wondeful place. Not over the top,but you have a room that is in the middle of our childhoods(not every that is LOL):lmao:

My other version of the walk through had no sound and was watched over 14,000 times. With real sound I hope you may enjoy it more?:hippie: Realise that the people letting there kids play in the water at 9:30 at night:woohoo: and this was in Oct. i saw even larger groups who did the same this in Dec:goodvibes It was sooooo funny.

Even the food at the food court is great. Lot's of choices too.:rolleyes1

Wow. People are looking at them. Well thank you!! :thumbsup2:hippie:

By the way, Did anyone like the video? Thanks

Thanks for posting!! We are so excited about our stay there in October!! The videos were good.. a little hard to see the things at night...but I still liked them!! :) Thanks again!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for posting!! We are so excited about our stay there in October!! The videos were good.. a little hard to see the things at night...but I still liked them!! :) Thanks again!!:thumbsup2

thanks Melissa
And thank you to everyone who has watched this video. :hippie:

Moved this pictorial video of P/C to the Resort Photos board.

Thanks,

as far as i can tell this is currently the ONLY video that's on the resort's NEW photo and video board. And i have looked up to 7 pages to try to find video's. people please put of the word that videos ARE on this board.

Thanks everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter