Great deal on HP DH Part 2 if you plan to buy HP Lego video game

RachaelA

DIS Veteran
Best Buy is giving $20 off if you buy both HP DH Part 2 and the new Lego HP Years 5-7. Both come out tomorrow. The Bluray + DVD is $19.99 (so it would be free) and the DVD is $14.99. They also have a Best Buy 3D exclusive for $22.99.

I don't see this on their website - do you have a link? Both of these were on my DS's Christmas list!

Do you think I can just pick these up at the store or only avail for shipping?

We want the movie today! But it doesn't seem to be giving me that option online

For anyone who wanted the set with the digital copy. It is not standard digital copy it is different version that will need to be streamed when you want to watch it.

I may just get the cheap DVD version as I will not be able to use the digital copy.

Denise in MI

Do you think I can just pick these up at the store or only avail for shipping?

We want the movie today! But it doesn't seem to be giving me that option online

I wondered the same thing. Its in the ad so I'm assuming you can just get it instore. I'm going to get it in an hour. I'll post if I have any problems!

I was able to add the DS game and movie online and pick "in-store pick up" as my delivery option.

The only time I have had issues with in store pick up is when my store doesn't have the item in stock but I can't imagine your store being out of stock already.

For anyone who wanted the set with the digital copy. It is not standard digital copy it is different version that will need to be streamed when you want to watch it.

I may just get the cheap DVD version as I will not be able to use the digital copy.

Denise in MI

I wish I had read this before making my order :headache:

Oh well....maybe they will let me switch to the blu-ray DVD combo pack instead when I go to pick it up in store,

Thanks for posting!! I went through shop at home for 2% back and they had a link for free shipping so I got the dvd (no blu-ray player here) and Wii game for $44.xx. Two gifts done.

Went to Best Buy to get this deal. We could only find the movie, so we took it to the cashier and asked about the offer for $20 off with the purchase of the game. She knew nothing about the offer and directed us to someone working in the gaming section.

He knew everything about the offer. Only the game for x box was on display, but he went to the back to bring out the Wii game. The Blue ray movie package with DVD and digital copy was $19.99 and the game was $30 after the $20 discount. Big problem for us is that the digital copy is an ultra violet (?) copy that won't stream on our Apple TV. Never heard of this before. Doesn't sound good.

I was able to add the DS game and movie online and pick "in-store pick up" as my delivery option.

The only time I have had issues with in store pick up is when my store doesn't have the item in stock but I can't imagine your store being out of stock already.

Amazon has the DS game for 29.99 with a 10 credit (BB39.99 20 credit and need to buy the movie.). So really the same price as Best Buy without the need to buy the movie.

Denise in MI

OP, thank you so much for posting this info!!! DS had both on his Xmas list! I just bought the game for the PS3 & the Blu Ray movie for $48!! I had a $5 reward I used too & I can pick it up today at my local store!!:cool1:

It was only $2 more for the blu ray + dvd. Blu ray was $17.99. DVD was $ 14.99.

Went to Best Buy to get this deal. We could only find the movie, so we took it to the cashier and asked about the offer for $20 off with the purchase of the game. She knew nothing about the offer and directed us to someone working in the gaming section.

He knew everything about the offer. Only the game for x box was on display, but he went to the back to bring out the Wii game. The Blue ray movie package with DVD and digital copy was $19.99 and the game was $30 after the $20 discount. Big problem for us is that the digital copy is an ultra violet (?) copy that won't stream on our Apple TV. Never heard of this before. Doesn't sound good.

The guy at my BB behind the game desk hadn't even heard of the deal! It rang up fine though.

Amazon has the DS game for 29.99 with a 10 credit (BB39.99 20 credit and need to buy the movie.). So really the same price as Best Buy without the need to buy the movie.

Denise in MI

The DS game at BB was $29.99 originally and came to $9.99 after adding the movie. I was able to get the 3D movie combo pack and the DS game for $34 total when I added tax.

wow I'm playing with this right now - sorry Wal-mart Best Buy is getting this $$

Looks like we're getting the DVD and the DS game - I had planned on the Wii game but I have to admit the fact that the DS game is $20 cheaper is swaying me! DD will love it either way I suspect!

Thank you OP and the person who posted the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter