Great Article! By Abigail Disney - I Was Taught From a Young Age to Protect My Dynastic Wealth

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Had to share this about Walt and the money he made with his Disney Brand, the family and money. I bumped into this somehow from twitter... you know, click read :surfweb:, click read 611141 , click read... OMG what?! what time is it really??!! :hourglass

I liked this article.. and I feel where she said " I am telling you this because human nature is a mighty force, and fighting it requires understanding it. " that it applies to all of us in so many ways, insert any subject our society is at odds at these days... it fits!

ENJOY!

I Was Taught From a Young Age to Protect My Dynastic Wealth

A common ideology underlies the practices of many ultra-wealthy people: The government can’t be trusted with money.

By Abigail Disney

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...rotect-dynastic-wealth-propublica-tax/619212/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter