"Gray Area" Dream Deck 7 Aft Starboard

Are you talking about the area in the middle of the corridor? If so, it is "wasted space" or storage as far as I know. I guess they could put inside cabins there at some point. If I remember correctly, there might be a couple of doors in that area (not stateroom doors; more like to storage rooms). It is the same way on the Fantasy. Neither of those two ships have very many inside staterooms.

This is just my opinion. I never asked.

Are you talking about the area in the middle of the corridor? If so, it is "wasted space" or storage as far as I know. I guess they could put inside cabins there at some point. If I remember correctly, there might be a couple of doors in that area (not stateroom doors; more like to storage rooms). It is the same way on the Fantasy. Neither of those two ships have very many inside staterooms.

This is just my opinion. I never asked.

The gray area also contains the crew stairs and elevators, and I'm sure storage space for carts and such the room hosts use to carry around linens, cleaning supplies, etc. On some floors part of that is also where the laundry room is located.

Some of that area also houses the staff elevators/stairs, we saw the doors open on the first day when they were bringing luggage up. Generally that's where the vacums, clean linens, etc are kept too.

We stayed in that cabin two years ago. It was nice. We felt vibration when pulling into ports. We used that as our alarm clock. Enjoy your cruise.

We stayed in 8677, just above that general area, and in that grey area is storage as well as stairs that are accessible to guests only in emergency. Any Grey area on the deck plan is simply crew area or areas too small to be used for anything guest related.

I just cruised in 7684 with family in 7682 (connecting) on the 3/2 Dream sailing. It just looked like a wall across the hall from our door.

I really liked the room location as it was convenient to use the aft stairwell/elevators to get to the drink station, pool, cabanas and kids clubs.

One extra note: On embarkation day, find the elevators inside cabanas to go to your room. It's much more convenient and less busy than the main elevators.

We stayed in that cabin two years ago. It was nice. We felt vibration when pulling into ports. We used that as our alarm clock. Enjoy your cruise.

I just cruised in 7684 with family in 7682 (connecting) on the 3/2 Dream sailing. It just looked like a wall across the hall from our door.

I really liked the room location as it was convenient to use the aft stairwell/elevators to get to the drink station, pool, cabanas and kids clubs.

One extra note: On embarkation day, find the elevators inside cabanas to go to your room. It's much more convenient and less busy than the main elevators.
Do you remember where the muster station is for 7682?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter