Grateful-ness podcast

Can't wait to listen, even though I now know it'll be emotional, and I'll have to pick at day @ work where not many are around on my lunch hour, so I can "share and connect" with everybody emotionally. Before I even listen - I've said it time and again before, and I'll say it again now - I always have, always do, and always will - appreciate all the time, effort, thought, care, will, emotions, energy, and everything else that "the team" puts into EVERYTHING they do (podcasts, boards, FB, Park Benches, 7-in-7's, GKTW Meets, etc., etc., etcl., etc.) and the sharing of what portions of their personals lives they feel comfortable sharing with all of us. And, as always, I feel like each and every one of you are my friends that I just haven't met yet, talking about a subject I love. You have all (individually and collectively) touched my life and made it a better place, and I cannot help but be grateful for that, and to thank, love, and respect you for that!
Watched most of it yesterday, and feel even more strongly about everything I said above BEFORE even watching the show. Thank you so much, all - you are all unique, awesome, and bring so much of "you" - which is beautiful - to all of our lives!!

This week's show was very special. Thank you for sharing so much of yourselves with us. We are lucky to have you. I am excited to meet you all in person one day.

Amazing show! I loved hearing everyone's stories. After listening to this podcast, I feel like I know the crew so much better. I wasn't expecting the stories to be so personal. The show gave me goose bumps and a few tears at the end.

John had me in stitches the whole show especially when Kevin was telling the story about meeting Tim Gunn.

I know I've said it before, but I will say it again and again, thank you Pete and the whole podcast team for what you do!

By the way-we need part 2. I'm talking about you Kathy, JeniLynn, Julie, Leah, Nikki... If I'm forgetting anybody, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Hopefully you have been able to watch now.
I only listen. I don't have the Internet at home so can't watch unfortunately.
It went up on iTunes eventually.
The end was great. I also loved how casual, relaxed and open everyone was.
Though I knew pretty much all that was said, I still love listening to their stories. They're all incredibly passionate people and I'm sure many of us would do anything to work with them on the thing we are all so passionate about.
There's nothing better than getting to work with people you consider your friends and family.

words can never depict how grateful each and everyone of us are for the Dis/DisUnplguged & Dreams Unlimited Travel and all of those who are apart of it.

because of each and everyone one of you we can all unite together over a common interest...and share our passion for all things Disney

thank you is never enough for all the time and effort you put into all of this...for each and everyone of us to enjoy.

Pete's periodic reminders of his difficult past with drugs and alcohol take an immense amount of courage to put out there. Not that I have ever thought of Pete as anything but strong, having lived with a family member who has faced those challenges I understand the stigma that goes with them. His success despite those IMMENSE challenges gives hope to many out there who only have hope left. Best of luck to the whole team, and here's to continued sobriety for you Pete.

I just finished listening to the episode. Wow! I've heard most of the stories before but not in nearly as much detail.

Pete, and everyone, thank you for all that you do for us. As a lifelong Disney fan (I told some of my story on the show last month in NJ), finding the DIS was like discovering Utopia - an international gathering of like-minded folks who are the same kind of crazy as I am. That's a rarity in the world, although the internet has helped that a great deal.

I love the site (see my 11,000+ post count). I love the show. I love the meets. I love that you've connected us to the awesome cause that is Give Kids The World. And I especially love that I've had the good fortune to get to know almost all of you personally. I'm looking forward to meeting John and Kevin on the podcast cruise next year and Ryan at an upcoming meet probably. You are an incredible group of people and we are all incredibly lucky to be the recipients of all that you do for us. So thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter