Grand one yacht question

lufty

Earning My Ears
I was able to get the grand one for our trip coming up in april. Is there any dress code? I was looking at pictures and seems like a lot of people are really dressed up....

I was able to get the grand one for our trip coming up in april. Is there any dress code? I was looking at pictures and seems like a lot of people are really dressed up....

I can't imagine there being a dress code for a venue that you completely rent out. Even if it is a swanky boat. I'm guessing people just like to dress up to add to the extravagance of the venue.

It is typically rented for a special occasion, so it makes sense that many people would be dressed up. But there is no dress code (except maybe the typical WDW parks dress code of no profanity for example).

Ok. Another question.. :) I noticed somewhere its normal to tip the captain. Can anyone give me an idea what to give him? There are only 2 of us, (my 14yr old son and I)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter