• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gran Destino v Riviera Resort

Outside of location (which CSR is actually pretty good as far as being centrally located) - why would you consider Riviera a deluxe over Gran Destino Tower? Just curious. I read it's only a few minute walk to pool.

I know technically CSR is a moderate resort, but everything I read about Gran Destino seems to point to deluxe. :)

I was considering the switch not just for the amenities but proximity (via skyliner) to DHS and Epcot. I am also partial to a balcony ( as crazy as that sounds)..

We stayed at Gran Destino on Thanksgiving week last year and also stayed at Riviera a couple of weeks ago for 5 nights. We truly enjoyed both resorts, both are absolutely beautiful! My only complaint about Gran Destino is transportation, it wasn’t the best...we ended up using Minnie Vans more than I would have liked. Riviera’s transportation on the other hand was fantastic! The Skyliner makes it so much easier, and we had a good experience with buses as well. I will also point out that Gran Destino tower is the last stop coming home from the parks(it shares buses with rest of Coronado Springs)

This sounds worth it... I am having a hard time finding another CL for that weekend at a decent rate
Did my mobile order .

Said “I’m here “.

Ran to shop and got water, milk wine etc,

Then went down and grabbed order.

Sat with wine in a glass watching tv eating my dinner.

Nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter