Grab a Pen Light...The Darkness is slowly lifting...Half is better than Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Well, Well...Who would have thought you would have been my first poster............Not Me....Yeah Right...:rotfl2: You all wonder where I get my competitiveness on here (post counting), well you found her....from Daisy!!!:rotfl2:

Did I have a method to my madness..You better believe...just had to go in under the radar, and show my sweet, naive side, like Snow White hersef...:rotfl:

I didn't want to come right out and ask...but I had to plant the seed of course, so the Flower, our Trip, could grow

TaratahiLilac_DickAmbrose.jpg

I think some of Disneydad99's evil ways are rubbing off on me.....MuWahahahah...............

If you read Disneydad99's Best April Fools Day Ever Trip.....( how ya like my plug there, DD), then you will understand the previous statement:thumbsup2

EVERY woman has a method to her madness! :lmao: :lmao: it's the only way we get anything accomplished. DH's secretly like for us to plan things behind their backs anyways :laughing: that way they don't have to do any of the work.

Ready Set Go!!!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 10
User Name Posts
Trentmom 6
Disneymommom 3
FHS_chick_2005 1

and the race ensues!! :lmao: :lmao:

and the clown pic for DDad!? He's not even here yet and already the clowns have started. :lmao: :lmao:

Woohoo!! I'm not the only one crazy enough to start a pre-TR over a year in advance! We are heading to WDW 10/11-10/18 2008 so it looks like our trips will overlap a bit.

I'm subscribing and can't wait to read more!

Will a spotlight do?

Yes, I figured out Multi Quoting and Yes, that flashlight is Perfect!! Just please don't shine it in anyone's eyes or we may go blind...:rotfl2:

He's bringing the batteries...

Perfect, He Keeps Going and Going....You know someone had to say it..:lmao:

energizer_bunny.gif

Im HERE, but I cant see a darn thing......its sooooooooooooooofreakin dark without a flashlight,,,,,,,,,,hello,,,,,,,,,,,,ae ya in here? HALLLOOOOOOOOOOOO;)

Here, have one of my flashlights listed on page one...

I'm here...
3668M.jpg

Hey C.C.!! Glad you are here and Cool Flashlight For sure:cool1:
:banana: :banana: I was mentioned so you soooooooo know I HAVE to subscribe!!! Sounds like an awesome trip. Great start and great pictures!! : Can't wait to read more...even though this trip is over a year away. DISing is the BEST way to make the time fly by!

Glad you are here. I guess posting your name, makes you feel obligated to read, right?? Muwahahaha...My evil plan worked...:rotfl:

Hey, don't penalize me 'cause I was sleeping!!! I'm in! And I brought my flashlight...

Hey Praise. No Problem if you are not a night owl.....Just keep the party rolling in the morning while we sleep in okay...:rotfl2:

Denise

EVERY woman has a method to her madness! :lmao: :lmao: it's the only way we get anything accomplished. DH's secretly like for us to plan things behind their backs anyways :laughing: that way they don't have to do any of the work.

Good One!!! If I told my DH I booked this trip already, he would think I lost My Mind!! Daisy...SHut your Bill...NO Comment..:lmao:

and the race ensues!!

and the clown pic for DDad!? He's not even here yet and already the clowns have started.

Whats Up Leger!!!!! What is a good trip report, without some clowns, right:confused3 ;)

Woohoo!! I'm not the only one crazy enough to start a pre-TR over a year in advance! We are heading to WDW 10/11-10/18 2008 so it looks like our trips will overlap a bit.

I'm subscribing and can't wait to read more!

Hey Tinker...Nope, you are not alone for sure:rotfl: Where are you staying at?

Hey, I wanna be in the top 10 posters...

Oh, and I found another flashlight...
41V9F9TN7XL._SS400_.jpg
Is my competitiveness rubbing off on you??:rotfl:

Here is an extra for the trip....

win-cars-flashlight.jpg

Thank You.

Wow....This multi quoting is fun:cool1:

Thank you all for joining my trip report. Going to ponder now as to waht to post now....:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

That took forever!!! Every time I went to hit submit, I was told I had too many smilies/Images/Blah..Blah..Blah...

I had to take out a pic or two and some of your smilies, to get that last post to go thru...:headache:

I don't know what is worst.....The Smilie Police Patrol or that darn 40 sec message??

What do you all think??:confused3

That took forever!!! Every time I went to hit submit, I was told I had too many smilies/Images/Blah..Blah..Blah...

I had to take out a pic or two and some of your smilies, to get that last post to go thru...:headache:

I don't know what is worst.....The Smilie Police Patrol or that darn 40 sec message??

What do you all think??:confused3

definitley the smilie police patrol is worse!! We're talking about Disney here people. Of COURSE we're gonna be smiling a lot. sheesh. :rotfl:

I haven't gotten the warning that I was putting posts up too fast yet. I'm sure it will happen though the more I'm here.

definitley the smilie police patrol is worse!! We're talking about Disney here people. Of COURSE we're gonna be smiling a lot. sheesh. :rotfl:

I haven't gotten the warning that I was putting posts up too fast yet. I'm sure it will happen though the more I'm here.

I have a feeling I am going to be seeng the smilie police patrol a lot...since I love Google or should I say, Google is my Best Friend:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Okay, so what is next.....How about how and when I booked the trip...

Okay..So, for the past couple of days, I have been texting Daisy questions about their camper. She would answer and then ask why. I would reply...just trying to get a quote from Disney. She would be like okay.

Okay, is that all you have to say...Guess, I have to work harder on this.:sad2:

Then, we were on yahoo last night, IMing....saving our text messages, as you know how it is when you go over for sure..:scared1:

Anywho...I was like......So, Daisy, I have heard that 2008 is booking up quickly, not sure why.

Daisy said..Really..That is Strange..

Come on Daisy..what do I have to smack you over the head or something...;)

So, I said..We could at least book the campground right now, just to secure it and add tickets later, so we have a smaller deposit for now.

She said....Sure...You can use my CC if you like...

Ding..Ding...She finally got it..

istockphoto_944779_reception_bell.jpg

So, all of a sudden, I stopped IMing...she is not sure why.....

Can anyone guess....where I went and what I was doing???

Anyone??

Find out in my next update!!! Maybe...:rotfl2:

I have a feeling I am going to be seeng the smilie police patrol a lot...since I love Google or should I say, Google is my Best Friend:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I :love: google too. How in the world do you think I'm finding all those movie trivia pictures for my thread!? :rotfl: that and imageshack rule!! :thumbsup2

I :love: google too. How in the world do you think I'm finding all those movie trivia pictures for my thread!? :rotfl: that and imageshack rule!! :thumbsup2

How do you think I am finding the answers:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay, so what is next.....How about how and when I booked the trip...

Okay..So, for the past couple of days, I have been texting Daisy questions about their camper. She would answer and then ask why. I would reply...just trying to get a quote from Disney. She would be like okay.

Okay, is that all you have to say...Guess, I have to work harder on this.:sad2:

Then, we were on yahoo last night, IMing....saving our text messages, as you know how it is when you go over for sure..:scared1:

Anywho...I was like......So, Daisy, I have heard that 2008 is booking up quickly, not sure why.

Daisy said..Really..That is Strange..

Come on Daisy..what do I have to smack you over the head or something...;)

So, I said..We could at least book the campground right now, just to secure it and add tickets later, so we have a smaller deposit for now.

She said....Sure...You can use my CC if you like...

Ding..Ding...She finally got it..

istockphoto_944779_reception_bell.jpg

So, all of a sudden, I stopped IMing...she is not sure why.....

Can anyone guess....where I went and what I was doing???

Anyone??

Find out in my next update!!! Maybe...:rotfl2:

Ok I am a complete moron. I didn't know you could actually book over a year in advance.

Ok I am a complete moron. I didn't know you could actually book over a year in advance.

Its Okay:hug:

Since the 2008 rates are out, you can book over a year in advance.

On the Disney World website, it says accepting reservations up until Dec 31, 2008:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hey Sharky and DMM, I'm in...I don't have a flashlight, but will this do??? I tried to make it big enough!! :rotfl2:

sun.jpg

Hey Sharky and DMM, I'm in...I don't have a flashlight, but will this do??? I tried to make it big enough!! :rotfl2:

sun.jpg

WOW!!!!

Thanks Marshay!!

I don't think the rest of will need our flashlights now that they you brought that:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter