Got Pixie Dust? A June 2009 PTR ~TR Link, Page 180

Welcome home! I hope you had an amazing time and I can't wait to read all about it!

You DO realize you could stop the suspence for everyone about the title you choose by starting the TR? :rotfl2: Personally, you could call it your full of crap TR and I wouldn't care!!!!!

Doing well! Busy but hoping to come back and DIS a bit more! Belle and I leave in 69 days for our Extravaganza! :) My solo trippie got closed out and I hadn't finished, bad, bad me. I did throw up the last day on a new one last night just because I felt like for myself I had to finish.

I'm looking forward to hearing how your trip was! Excited for you to start!

Allyson :)

I will need to check out the last of your solo trippie! How was the marathon? Are you going to do a TR for your trip with Belle?

Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Welcome home!

Thank you!

Welcome home! I hope you had an amazing time and I can't wait to read all about it!

It was amazing! I think I need to live down there year-round.

I just came across your TR....hope you had a magical time!! :goodvibes

:welcome: We did -- I will link the trip report here when I start. Please follow me over there. :goodvibes

Welcome back, Jackie! Hope you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Welcome back to you, too, Deb! We had a good time -- I know I wasn't ready to come home.

You DO realize you could stop the suspence for everyone about the title you choose by starting the TR? :rotfl2: Personally, you could call it your full of crap TR and I wouldn't care!!!!!

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: You truly crack me up, Katie!

I finally came up with a title, am uploading the first batch of photos into Photobucket, and hope to start the trip report on Wednesday! I will post a link here when I do. I can't wait to get this baby started!

Wednesday!?!
Did you say Wednesday????

Ummm...I think I am still waiting on The Many Adventures of Wigd, Shocker, and Baylor to start...just saying...:rolleyes1

Or were you showing excitement that I was starting so soon? :rotfl: That was it, right? :lmao:

I'd read it. Just saying. :rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl::rotfl2:

Luckily, it will be filled with something better -- I took some dessert pictures while we were there. :thumbsup2

I was playing around with free dining dates this morning. Clearly, I have a sickness. :laughing:

I wish we could do New Year's, but I am not quite sure how we would swing it. :(

:laughing: I have this image of Jarvis arriving in his Hummer with a baby giraffe peeking out of the window. What would the neighbors think??? :lmao:

I probably won't start today -- I still haven't uploaded photos from the camera onto the computer. I am hoping that will be today's project after I go to the grocery store. The family is starting to complain that there is nothing to eat in the house -- it was so much easier when the Mara was just downstairs.

That sickness seems to be prevalent around here. I'm thinking in my head I want to go in October for MNSSHP, and Thanksgiving was so nice the last two years, and we're already booked for Christmas, and spring break is needed for my sanity, and wouldn't Mother's Day be awesome and ....

Get me a thermometer!

Keep crunching numbers on New Year's and see what happens. You are only a short drive away from the awesomest fireworks in the country that night!

What would the neighbors think? That you are the coolest people on the block, of course! :cool1:

One of the greatest things about vacation - having someone fix the meals for you!!! :thumbsup2

I finally came up with a title, am uploading the first batch of photos into Photobucket, and hope to start the trip report on Wednesday! I will post a link here when I do. I can't wait to get this baby started!

So what do you think we're supposed to do all day today, work or something??? :eek:

Welcome home.:)

Thank you!!! I often wonder if astronauts have as hard a time reentering Earth's atmosphere as I do reentering real life after a week at Disney. :laughing:

That sickness seems to be prevalent around here. I'm thinking in my head I want to go in October for MNSSHP, and Thanksgiving was so nice the last two years, and we're already booked for Christmas, and spring break is needed for my sanity, and wouldn't Mother's Day be awesome and ....

Get me a thermometer!

HA HA! You sound like me -- just since I have been home, I have played with the numbers on a September weekend for Connor's birthday, an October/November set of dates for Food and Wine, MNSSHP, and my birthday, and New Year's. Wish I could go all three of those times -- or just one...

Keep crunching numbers on New Year's and see what happens. You are only a short drive away from the awesomest fireworks in the country that night!

That would really just be the grandest way to start 2010 that I can think of! :goodvibes

What would the neighbors think? That you are the coolest people on the block, of course! :cool1:

They already think that! :rolleyes: :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2: Well, all except Sid from Toy Story who lives across the street from us and is in middle school now. :scared:

One of the greatest things about vacation - having someone fix the meals for you!!! :thumbsup2

And clean up after us! :thumbsup2

So what do you think we're supposed to do all day today, work or something??? :eek:

It will help pass the time. Haha! Maybe I should get a ticker for the start of my TR. ;)

Ummm...I think I am still waiting on The Many Adventures of Wigd, Shocker, and Baylor to start...just saying...:rolleyes1

Or were you showing excitement that I was starting so soon? :rotfl: That was it, right? :lmao:

I am dragging my feet if you couldn't tell...........
Plus the picture uploading isn't going so well!:confused3

So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.;)

Welcome home, Jackie! I'm glad to hear you guys had a great time. :thumbsup2

So what are you doing to take away the "Disney withdrawl" that we all have?? I swear, that's the worst part - it's probably why I pretty much start planning the next trip on the plane ride back home! :lmao:

It's the best I could come up with...:lmao:

Are you using Photobucket? I have been just uploading a few at a time onto that -- the rest are in the computer now, at least.

Welcome home, Jackie! I'm glad to hear you guys had a great time. :thumbsup2

So what are you doing to take away the "Disney withdrawl" that we all have?? I swear, that's the worst part - it's probably why I pretty much start planning the next trip on the plane ride back home! :lmao:

Thank you! I keep playing with dates and numbers; getting pictures uploaded into Shutterfly and Photobucket; DISing; enjoying summer -- all the usual things. I still catch myself thinking, "This time last week..." pretty regularly though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter