• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got my ADRs this morn How did I do

Mick&Minn

Mouseketeer
Nov 16 Breakfast Crystal Palace 9:30am00

Nov 17 need to pick one more
Nov 18 Hollywood & Vine Dinner 4:05pm
Nov 19 coral reef Dinner 4:00 pm
Nov 20 Tusker House Dinner 4:00pm
Nov 21 BOG Breakfast 10am
Nov 21 BOG Dinner 4:00pm

Nov 18 H&V, hopefully they will have the Minnie s Christmas party again this year. It was so nice last year we booked it a second time.

Congrats on the BOG Dinner ADR! I have one a bit on the early side myself, but it works out well with my MNSSHP plans.

That's awesome you were able to get two BOGs.

I'm able to make mine tomorrow. I think the only one I'm slightly worried about is the CRT breakfast, well, and maybe the CP breakfast. Neither need to be pre-park opening so keeping my fingers crossed.

ok all morning I have been getting cant get ADRs at this time what I did was keep clicking on find time over and over and the ADRs would connect if you get that message just keep clicking on the find time spot that's how I got mine.

Nov 18 H&V, hopefully they will have the Minnie s Christmas party again this year. It was so nice last year we booked it a second time.

From the site:

• November 7, 2016 – January 6, 2017
    Minnie’s Holiday Dine

Deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!
So looks like you're good!

EDIT: Oh, or is the Christmas Party different?

From the site:

• November 7, 2016 – January 6, 2017
    Minnie’s Holiday Dine

Deck the halls at a dazzling dinner party filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season!
So looks like you're good!

EDIT: Oh, or is the Christmas Party different?

Just filled in my Nov 17 Breakfast BOG at 10am now I have to watch for the ADRs for the new restaurant in AK Tiffins and I will be done

I think if you are satisfied with your choices, it doesn't matter what we think about them. It is your vacation after all. Have a great time. If you aren't park focused, consider on the 17th, a restaurant at one of the resorts or Disney Springs!

I think if you are satisfied with your choices, it doesn't matter what we think about them. It is your vacation after all.

LOL...I think the same thing every time I see something like this posted. I wouldn't waste my time with BoG (been there, done that, came away unimpressed), but the OP seems to think it's a big enough win to schedule it 3 times, so does it really matter what I think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter