got DCL survey-via email. High remarks to Dreams/DIS!!!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I remember the podcast team strongly suggesting we do our surveys for DCL (and Disney). I also heard Christian the cruise director say the same on the TV in the state room, that they are read and they are considered. Well, I just got the survey in my email and did it! :woohoo: :woohoo: I had some things I wanted DCL to know. I was honest 10000000% I told them of the things they did well AND what I think they can do better. I gave high remarks to Christian the cruise director, we thought he was awesome. The theater staff was great with all they did for the PCC events AND the DCL shows. The Captain changing the CC day was a great call! Yep, I gave all credits were they were due...............

And I also made sure they knew that Pete/Dreams/DIS team ROCKED in all they did for us on PCC 2.0 :woohoo: :yay: I made sure they knew that we got all our DCL planning info here from the DIS and Dreams. I told them it was what made our trip flawless. Oh trust me, I used all 640 characters on all comment boxes :goodvibes

I am so glad I took the time to do the survey. Much deserved for Pete and team!!! (and DCL) :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

At the end of the survey, it gave an email address to send comments to if needed. Thought I would share in case you don't get a survey but have comments...

Please note that you will not be contacted as a result of any of the comments you provided. However, if you have comments about a specific Disney Cruise Line experience and would like your comments addressed individually, please contact our Guest Communications department directly at:

dcl.guest.communications@disneycruise.com

or

Disney Cruise Line Guest Communications
PO Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

That's awesome!! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise. I know they all worked hard on it - John, Pete, Kevin, etc. :disrocks:

Thanks for the high praise and for taking the time to specifically mentioning the DIS/Dreams in your comments to DCL - that means a lot to me :banana:

Thanks for the high praise and for taking the time to specifically mentioning the DIS/Dreams in your comments to DCL - that means a lot to me :banana:

Does Dreams send out a post travel evaluation survey? I hope they do.

Does Dreams send out a post travel evaluation survey? I hope they do.

You should have received an email asking you to fill it out.

If not go to your client services page and you will see a new option about the Quality Control Questionnaire - just click on that and you will get the form to fill out.

If not go to your client services page and you will see a new option about the Quality Control Questionnaire - just click on that and you will get the form to fill out.

I did not get an e-mail. Thanks for letting me know about client services page!

It was well deserved John! Like I have said, you guys did a hell of a job and everything was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned how well DCL worked well with DU on the events because to us, it seemed the relationship was seamless! I had to use wdoc to do a character count :laughing: I was soooo over and had to reword it. The last question gives you general comments and I was able to get it all in :)

I didn't see a survey for DU either :( I will log on too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter