Got all my ADR's

blondietink

DIS Veteran
Just fine tuned my ADR's for mid-August free dining! Was able to change a few things and got everything I wanted, except LeCellier, of course. Someday i will be able to eat there! Maybe when we go in October we can snag a lunch. :cool2:

I'm going during the same time and I just finished ours. I booked Le Cellier but for lunch. The one thing I wanted but couldn't get was Ohana. I kept checking and found a late (2130) spot recently. Now, everything is complete

Meeeeee toooooo, but for the end of September. I do have a LeCellier lunch ADR for 10/1, but that's the only day that Fantasmic happens at DHS during my stay. :sad1: Needless to say, I may have to cancel it. But I've read that the best time to pick up ADRs are 45 days prior to you vacation because that's when people are cancelling. So, I will not give up yet!!!! Enjoy your vacation and your delicious, free food!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter