Got a UOC code but not going until September

teach39

Earning My Ears
Got a code in mail but expires June 7 .We are booked for September 2017. What are the chances of getting another code and don't suppose this one will work for September if I call. Just wishful thinking

Hit or miss on your chances of getting another code valid for that time period.

That UOC will not work for your September trip.

In June 2016 we reserved a room at the Polynesian for Late September 2017. I also ordered the Planning dvd - in hopes of getting offers. On 10/13/16 I received an email with UOC code for Aulani - 40% of Ocean View rooms Book now through 10/31 for stays between 10/30/16 and 12/22/16 (excludes Thanksgiving weekend).

Although we won't be able to use it, I was just so happy to get one at all. It gives me hope I may get something for our time frame.

My second thought was that's really short notice! I bet if I were to receive one a couple of weeks prior to my check-in date, I would end up having to upgrade my room class or change resorts entirely. Not sure it would be worth it, but I would certainly look into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter