Google Earth 3-D Resorts

I found that I had to enable flash animation to view them, but once I did that, and they finished loading, they're incredible! No wonder VMK went away...

Very cool program. Has anyone else noticed if their computer slowed down after dowloading this? My laptop is none too happy with this program on the hard drive now. I think I may try loading it up to my desktop to see if I get better results.

You have to have a reasonably powerful computer for this to work for you--unfortunately, it doesn't do too well on my or DH's computer, but it's still really cool! :goodvibes

Very cool program. Has anyone else noticed if their computer slowed down after dowloading this? My laptop is none too happy with this program on the hard drive now. I think I may try loading it up to my desktop to see if I get better results.

Yes, it also slowed down my computer as well, I had to uninstall it. :worried:

I was looking at WDW on there and thought..hmm let me type in my address. Well sure enough it flew up to PA and zoomed in on my street. There was a little camera floating in the street and when I clicked on it a bubble opened and I entered the bubble. It was a 360 degree photo of my street. It's so creepy. My husbands car is sitting there in front of my house. You can see everything inch of my house. So I zoom out slightly and check out my work. Sure enough, there was my truck! Based on where the cars where I knew it was in the morning. I am a school bus driver and actually found my bus on the way to my second elementary stop! YIKES! I love the WDW part, but the rest is creepy.

I have a tough time manuvering around, for me anyways, it doesn't go to smoothly......it just doesn't go the way I tell it to go.....
Oh well, it is interesting....

I was looking at WDW on there and thought..hmm let me type in my address. Well sure enough it flew up to PA and zoomed in on my street. There was a little camera floating in the street and when I clicked on it a bubble opened and I entered the bubble. It was a 360 degree photo of my street. It's so creepy. My husbands car is sitting there in front of my house. You can see everything inch of my house. So I zoom out slightly and check out my work. Sure enough, there was my truck! Based on where the cars where I knew it was in the morning. I am a school bus driver and actually found my bus on the way to my second elementary stop! YIKES! I love the WDW part, but the rest is creepy.

Ooooh...that is kinda creepy! Now you know I"m gonna have to try to see my street/house too! Big brother is watching! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter