• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good wishes for our friends in Kentucky and Tennessee

You are always so thoughtful. We lived in middle TN for 13 years. Not a fun place to be in the storms. Replaced too many roofs and cars during that time.

Prayers to all

This is so heartbreaking. The worst part is that the bad weather is moving east so more people may be dealing with this kind of damage and devastation today. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the path of this storm system. Stay safe!

Thank you Dan! I’m south of where it hit but it was a nerve wracking day. The areas hit are just now beginning to see the true extent of the damage.

We lived in Clarksville 2 years ago. Very scary and were thinking of everyone in the area. Sounds like one of the touchdowns was very close to the school I worked at. TN has probably been our. favorite place that we've lived. The ppl. are wonderful. Certainly keeping everyone in our prayers.

Nashville is about 3 hours south of us. We had considered going to an outdoor Dickens festival in Franklin, TN yesterday but decided not to a few days with the predicted weather. They ended up closing it at 2:00 yesterday with the prediction of high wind and tornadoes.

Thanks Dan for those thoughts.
We lived in Tennessee for years and we absolutely loved it. I even went to college in Clarksville!
The storms which seemed like they came nightly, were very scary. It seemed like the worst storms came in the night. I remember many nights waking to the alarm and heading down to the basement.
Being in tornado alley was the only thing about Tennessee we didn't like. It's all a part of living in Tn, but we never got used to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter