Good rate for POFQ in November?!?

dandee

Mouseketeer
I just booked 6 nights at POFQ from 11/7 through 11/13 with my Disney Club card for 118.00 a night - a total of 708.60. I had her check the discounts for both the Disney Club discount and AAA - she said they were the same...should I keep trying for a better rate? The CM on the phone said to keep checking for discounts that they might be able to incorporate into my current reservation... any thoughts? Any feedback on discounts or experiences (good and bad) from staying at POFQ would be greatly appreciated - I haven't stayed at this resort in about 6 years, but remember the stay as really great! Thanks!:)

It's a good thing you booked the room at that rate, so at least you have a room reserved for you. Then just keep checking mousesavers.com, which posts discount codes as soon as they become available. I believe codes are posted that are good thru September right now. Some codes can only be used by certain people, i.e. FLorida residents, but many are open to all. We stayed at PO Riverside last March (not value season) and got a rate of $99/night with a code. This year we are buying annual passes so I am waiting for those codes to come up for our November trip. I booked ASMo for $69/night inc tax using the AAA rate, but am hoping the annual pass rate will be even better.

Dandee - keep an eye on Mousesavers... The rates thru mid-October are now at $79/nite (for folks from Colo) Maybe they will go down to that rate during November as well.

Happy planning....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter