good rate at POR

dizfamily

Mouseketeer
After finally deciding to stay onsite (long story), I called the Disney Club number a few times trying to make reservations. Our budget is $150/night. We were hoping for a moderate but was quoted $170/night with tax at POR. Called back to book ASMo instead and mentioned that we had wanted to stay at a moderate but our budget was $150/night. She then said that a special had popped up on her screen for POR for $124/night!! This is for March 1-8, so I think it's a good rate considering the normal rate quoted by CRO was $180/night!! So that's where we're staying and I'm thrilled! We've also been offered 190 standard view or 210 savannah view for AKL quite a few times but it's not our budget and i personally don't want to pay that much for a non-monorail hotel.

I think you got a good deal. They are offering an AMEX rate of $121 a night for the moderates but you must be an AMEX member and pay with the AMEX card. The POR is a lovley resort but it is partially closed right now due to the down turn in travel. Research others feelings on thins resort before you check in.

Good Deal! I hope you love POR as much as I do. We have to spend at least part of every trip there.

Have a safe and fun trip!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter